19 Year Old Rhinoplasty - Beverly Hills, CA

A couple years ago I broke my nose twice playing...

A couple years ago I broke my nose twice playing basketball. It was not severely crooked, but the slight bend and bump bothered me ever since the incident. That was not all I wanted addressed for my surgery, though. I had a bulbous tip and slight drupe. My nose also protruded a bit too much, and I felt my my nose didn't fit my small face at all.
I am extremely happy with the outcome. I don't think I could have had a better result! The slight curve has been straightened. It has been lifted a little bit, and it doesn't protrude as much. It fits my face much better. Another reason I am so thrilled is because it looks completely natural. I didn't want to look like I definitely had "work done."
Furthermore, everybody in the office was a pleasure to work with. They made sure all my questions were answered, and I felt extremely comfortable.
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Ellenbogen was exceedingly helpful. He answered all my questions and made the process very enjoyable. He is also great to work with and is very personable. I would highly recommend Dr. Ellenbogen because of how much experience he has and how well the procedure went.

Wishing you a speedy recovery and looking forward to your b/a photos! Happy Holidays!
I'll try to get b/a pictures up by next week! That's when most of the swelling is supposed to go down. Right now it's still pretty swollen.
Thanks for sharing on RealSelf! Did you have any low points during your recovery and, if so, how did you cope?
I didn't really have any low points! I was expecting to be in a fair amount of pain after, but surprisingly I didn't really have any besides some light throbbing. I would recommend a lot of water because that seemed to help my head ache on the first day. For the first couple days, my sore throat from the anesthesia tube was more painful than my nose.
I am glad to hear about your positive experience. Congrats. Would love to see your b/a pictures.
It would be great if you post before and after pictures otherwise this post sounds like one from a doctors office. ;)