Looking for Surgeon for a Long Time but Had Not Found Anyone I Felt Confortable with Until I Spoke with Him. - Beverly Hills, CA

I had always been a double "D" and had...

I had always been a double "D" and had always had a problem with the size. I could never find any pretty bras and at the end of each day I always went to bed with a back ache. sleeping face down was never an option. after having a child and breast feeding, my breast were never the same. I desperately needed a breast lift, but i was scared of the scars. I looked around, but could not find a surgeon I was comfortable with until I met with Dr. Bruno. He answer all my questions and even some I had not thought to ask. I love my results and tell him "I love my new twins" all the time.

Do you have any pictures? I would love to see your results. I'm very close to making an appointment with Dr. Bruno but I just want to be 100% sure. Any pictures or other input would be much appreciated!!

It sounds like you got what you wanted from your breast lift! Thank you for sharing here on RealSelf.

Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

He's a great surgeon and has great results!