Yes! Definitely Worth It! - Beverly Hills, CA

I spent 2 years in therapy trying to get over the...

I spent 2 years in therapy trying to get over the unhappiness of my flat chest. After thousands of dollars in therapy, I was STILL flat chested and miserable about it. I decided to go for breast implants and they were the best gifts I ever gave to myself. I feel more confident, sexier, and HAPPIER.

Girls, if you're unhappy about your small breasts, get a boob job. Life is too short to be miserable and self-conscious about being flat chested. My only regret is not doing it sooner.

Sounds like the surgery was money well spent for you. Thanks for sharing on RealSelf!

Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

I found Dr. Gregory Mueller to be warm, compassionate, and very very professional. I was initially shy to disrobe in front of him (come on, how embarrassing is it to show a good looking doctor your tits?). But he was very professional and understanding - within seconds, my shyness went away. He did such a terrific job!! The breast augmentation job looks so natural and even my mother does not know I had a boob job done! I am SO THRILLED with the results, and I highly recommend Dr. Mueller to anyone.