Complication After 3 Months (400cc/450cc)

I had breast augmentation 3 months ago. 400CC on...

I had breast augmentation 3 months ago. 400CC on my right and 450CC on my left. A niple lift on my right also. The incision was through my aerola. My doctor chose the size different for symetry. I'm right handed. My right have dropped and feel soft but my left has not. My left has been more hard since the day of the surgery. But 2 weeks ago I woke up and felt pain on my left breast, it was tender and hard and painful.

My doctor put me on medication and had help squished the implant where it's not hard anymore. I'm constantly massaging and it helps with the hardness but the implant still very high up like how it was when I just got home from the surgery.

I had 3 kids and breastfed all 3 so I needed a mommy make-over. I love my new body but after 3 months the breasts are uneven so I'm very sad.

Will it ever drop even it has been 3 months? Now my breasts are one up and one down. They look very obvious. I'm so stressed out and even more self-conscious than before I had the surgery. Will it correct itself? Or It has to be correct through surgery? Will I be paying for this correction or the doctor?

Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

He was not very imformative. I didn't do my research enough to know better to ask the questions.