In One Word: AMAZING!!! - Beverly Hills, CA

Because i finally found the right doctor.

Because i finally found the right doctor.

I've contemplated getting breast augmentation...

Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

I've contemplated getting breast augmentation for years. Never came across a doctor I felt shared my concerns on making them look as natural as possible and what would be the best approach for me. Most plastic surgeons will suggest to go bigger than you want, not keeping they're patients important needs in mind. I was lucky I'm in the medical field because i was able to witness Dr. Khosravi, first hand at his work, I must of seen him do over 30 breast augs before I finally decided he was the one I wanted. I wanted to be sure this man takes pleasure in his work, that was very important for me and that's exactly what I saw. All surgeries were done like it was the first, with such care and love for his work, he treated each individual equally EVERY time, and thats really important, especially when he was doing so many a day, it was really reassuring and a such a pleasure to watch. Most doctors are TIRED. You don't want a doctor that's tired and is going to treat you as just aother case, rather than a person. Besides the many great results i witnessed and the fact that he really enjoys what he does and shows it in his work, he is the most comforting, sweetest man ive ever met. He takes the time to make sure his patients are at ease because when youre at ease, hes at ease. Truly, truly genuine. Im so happy and fortunate i waited long enough to come across, in every way, what a doctor should really be. EXTREMELY happy with my results. Highly, highly, highly, RECOMMENDED.