From Sagging and Deflated to Full and Perky! - Beverly Hills, CA

After feeling uncomfortable about the way I looked...

After feeling uncomfortable about the way I looked out of clothes and sick of wearing expensive push-up bras, I had a breast in Dr. Patel's office and I love the extraordinary results! I was very unsure about the size I wanted and Dr. Patel very patiently gave me the pros and cons of each size including whether I would need a "lift" or not depending what size I chose. He was very artistic about his vision and made me feel confident about the decision we made together. He has been very available for my questions both before and after the surgery.
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

Other plastic surgeons attempted to up-sell me on other procedures, but Dr. Patel did not do that at all. Dr. Patel and his staff are very professional and kind.

Thanks so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.

I would love to add your experience to the breast augmentation community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding pros and cons and/or before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide through their journey.

Looking forward to your response so I can add your review to the breast aug community.