The Right Doctor.......I Found Him! - Beverly Hills, CA

The personal decision taken was completely self...

The personal decision taken was completely self voluntary. My goal was to improve the volume and asymmetry of my breasts. It has been a couple of years since my breast augmantation with mastopexy, no complications to date.

It's always nice to hear from women who are a few years out. Thanks for posting here on RealSelf.

Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

After years of thorough consideration and research, i opted for aesthetic surgery with Dr B. I have been exposed to the work of various physicians and no other work, came close to Dr B's meticulous expertise, professional demeanor and above all exquisite results. I highly recommend Dr B. He is genuinely compassionate to the needs of his patients. I confirm this firsthand, He is devout to your safety, wellbeing and dedicated to help you achieve your realistic aesthetic goals. Dr B gave me the peace of mind i needed to make my informed decision. I felt safe in his hands, pre-surgery, throughout the procedure and post recovery. After meeting Dr B, I could not see myself going through this process elsewhere. I am forever grateful for Dr. B, the physician that made all of the difference.