Absolutely Exceptional! My Results Couldn't Have Been More Precise! - Beverly Hills, CA

After breast feeding my two children I felt...

After breast feeding my two children I felt "drained" and unfeminine. I wanted a natural and conservative look.

First of all, I'd like to mention that I work in healthcare; therefore making me very aware and setting high expectations for anyone with "Dr." in front of their name.

From day one, I felt as if I hit the "plastic surgeon lotto!" Dr. Diaz and his office manager, Meghan exceeded my expectations in professionalism and in making me feel welcome. During the consultation, Dr. Diaz was "all ears" listening for and understanding exactly what I was looking for in a breast augmentation. He was also very open and honest about what technique (incision site) he preferred and why, which I very much respected. Furthermore, the staff at the surgery center were so hospitable and knowledgeable. The anesthesiologist even gave me a pre-procedure phone call the night before!

It doesn't stop here, as I was being rolled into the OR, I began shedding a few tears from anticipation of the pain I would wake up and have to endure. Dr. Diaz reassured me everything would be fine and I could tell that he sincerely meant it.

When I woke up from surgery, I began to giggle! In fact I cried, tears of happiness! I couldn't believe how great I felt.

By day 3, I was able to discontinue taking pain meds! Of course, I continued to feel sore (as if I had gotten an intense work out) and limited to my daily routines for another week but it was completely bearable and nothing like a few girlfriends of mine had experienced when they got theirs done in Santa Barbara and Camarillo!

I'm glad to hear this was a success for you! Great that you woke up feeling great!

Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

Ultimately, if you are seriously considering getting plastic surgery and you've come across Dr. Diaz, I recommend you look no further! He is meticulous, genuinely caring, so very well educated...just simply exceptional from beginning to end. My results couldn't have been more precise! I love my boobies!! Thanks, Dr. D!