Full Tummy Tuck,muscle Repair and Lipo of Flanks - Bethlehem, PA

I had my procedure done November 8, today it is...

I had my procedure done November 8, today it is day 17 post op so I am still in the early healing stage, sore and very swollen. The best thing I did was to read these reviews which helped me prepare for this procedure. The best advice I can give is to spend the money on renting an electric lift recliner. It is the best and so comfortable, I am still sleeping in it and it is where I feel most comfortable because it adjusts to many positions. It cost me $35.00 a week from rent-a-center. I still cannot tell how successful because of all the swelling.

I am 5 weeks post op and liking the way lookm,...

I am 5 weeks post op and liking the way lookm, still feeling a little tired. My PS still has me wearing my binder, I have an appointment on Saturday and he said he is going to tell me how to ween off of it, that you never just stop wearing it, that it is a gradual procress. Still very sore at the spot where my right drain was, I am going to really have him look at it and make sure everything is ok. Today I feel really good, yesterday on the left side where I had the lipo my back really hurt, it still hurts to sleep on my left side. It just keeps getting better and better.

I am 3 months post op I felt flatter a couple of...

I am 3 months post op I felt flatter a couple of weeks ago now my tummy seems to protrude a little. Do you think it is swelling? Am I still undergoing changes? My pant size really has not changed. Please let me know if anyone one else has had similar experiences 3 months postoperative, it has me a little bummed out.
Dr. Benjamin Lam

Went to several consultations and felt he was the most upfront, realistic and truthful

Hey! I'm in Luzerne county just north of you :) My size hasn't changed either My procedure was on 11-5-12
Next day. Slept good but waiting for next dose of meds so can try to get up for potty and change out of gown. Yikes

Welcome to the community:)    And I agree you need either the electric chair or hospital bed.  It simply makes life easier for the first couple of weeks.

I'm so nervous about the swelling too. I will look into renting that chair!!
You won't regret it, it saved me. They are picking up tomorrow. I got it at rent-a-center on 4th st in Allentown. They deliver it and pick it up.