Full Tummy Tuck,muscle Repair and Lipo of Flanks - Bethlehem, PA

I had my procedure done November 8, today it is...

I had my procedure done November 8, today it is day 17 post op so I am still in the early healing stage, sore and very swollen. The best thing I did was to read these reviews which helped me prepare for this procedure. The best advice I can give is to spend the money on renting an electric lift recliner. It is the best and so comfortable, I am still sleeping in it and it is where I feel most comfortable because it adjusts to many positions. It cost me $35.00 a week from rent-a-center. I still cannot tell how successful because of all the swelling.

Next day. Slept good but waiting for next dose of meds so can try to get up for potty and change out of gown. Yikes

Welcome to the community:)    And I agree you need either the electric chair or hospital bed.  It simply makes life easier for the first couple of weeks.

I'm so nervous about the swelling too. I will look into renting that chair!!

I am 5 weeks post op and liking the way lookm,...

I am 5 weeks post op and liking the way lookm, still feeling a little tired. My PS still has me wearing my binder, I have an appointment on Saturday and he said he is going to tell me how to ween off of it, that you never just stop wearing it, that it is a gradual procress. Still very sore at the spot where my right drain was, I am going to really have him look at it and make sure everything is ok. Today I feel really good, yesterday on the left side where I had the lipo my back really hurt, it still hurts to sleep on my left side. It just keeps getting better and better.

I am 3 months post op I felt flatter a couple of...

I am 3 months post op I felt flatter a couple of weeks ago now my tummy seems to protrude a little. Do you think it is swelling? Am I still undergoing changes? My pant size really has not changed. Please let me know if anyone one else has had similar experiences 3 months postoperative, it has me a little bummed out.
Hey! I'm in Luzerne county just north of you :) My size hasn't changed either My procedure was on 11-5-12
Dr. Benjamin Lam

Went to several consultations and felt he was the most upfront, realistic and truthful