Belly Fat Be Gone - Bethesda, MD

My belly fat had a mind of it's own, so I hard a...

My belly fat had a mind of it's own, so I hard a conversation with my hubby about the procedure.

The pros: everything was explained to me before hand so I was aware of the process
The cons: the pain was so unbearable at times but I was able to push through

The outcome: my tummy is flat and I have a smaller waist then I had when I was younger
Bethesda Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Richards was very personal along with his staff. He was professional and friendly during, before and after my procedure. He gave me his honest opinion when I was unsure of any procedure and realistic answers regarding my down time. Glad I did the proper research before I decided to do the surgery which made me feel more confident with my outcome.

Looks wonderful!!!
thank you..I still have a little swelling in my lowere half, but other than that I feel great.
Dang swelling just hangs around forever . : / but whatev! You still look great and when it's gone it. Will be a new gift
You look amazing. And your belly button looks so natural. Do you know what technic your PS used?
thank you... I don't know the technic he used, but I was sure glad to finally see my belly button after all those years.
You look great. Thanks for sharing
Thank you...I still have a shocking look on my face when I try on my clothes.
Beautiful results :)
Thank you - I'm still in shock!
Fantastic results! Congratulations and thanks for sharing.
thank you so much..so happy I took a leap of faith!
I love your results
thank you..I feel empowered, I got my old self back!
Thank you Nikki..I still have a little swelling but the results are proof in the pictures.
U look great!
Thank you and I feel great. Truly worth investing!