Great Surgeon. Great Results. Great Experience - Bethesda, MD

I was unhappy for awhile about the fat under my...

I was unhappy for awhile about the fat under my chins and arms but Dr. Jabs was able to give me realistic results that look amazing! He also encouraged me to lose the weight on my tummy instead of getting additional surgeries (which seemed uncommon for most surgeons, normally they're all about the $). He was patient and listened to what exactly I wanted and explained the procedure and expected results. He was correct in everything that went on during my recovery and checked up on me, he was very thorough and attentive. The surgery was smooth sailing and fast and my recovery has been smooth as well! Very happy with my results and my time/'money spent! It was a great decision to choose Dr. Jabs
Bethesda Plastic Surgeon

He was very kind, patient, honest and genuine! He's very knowledgable about what he does and understands how to make sure it is done right. He listened to my needs and made sure I was happy withe everything. He's talented and very friendly, made for a great choice and a great experience for me. I'm very pleased.

Thanks so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.
I would love to add your experience to the laser lipo community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding pros and cons and/or before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide through their journey.
Looking forward to your response so I can add your review to the laser lipo community.