Eyebrow Lift with Mid Face Lift - Bethesda, MD

The procedure went well with nary a bump...Came...

The procedure went well with nary a bump...Came back to have tubes removed about a week later. That went well also considering a little complication (no fault of the dr, we hit a vein or artery and it started gushing. Dr Richards was so calm...instructed his assistant and me what to do...and he nipped in the bud! There was swelling and bruising for a few weeks and mild pain at the beginning. Nothing too bad. I did look like an alien though! My kids took pictures! AFter about 4 weeks, it was almost non-noticible except by those who knew me well. AFter 6-8 weeks, I looked fabulous! Would I do it again? YOu betcha! I am making an appointment with him tomorrow. I could probably hold off a few years, but it is better to have a procedure done before it is too obvious that you need one.

Bethesda Plastic Surgeon

I visited the top doctors in our area. Dr Richards is the area expert on mid face lifts. I went to him after interviewing many other physicians. He is friendly, approachable, funny, and he know his stuff. His staff is wonderful as well. This physician is an artist. I absolutely love him!