Absolute Disaster - Bethesda, MD

It has taken me over 6 months to write this review...

It has taken me over 6 months to write this review because of the severe emotional toll this surgery has taken on me, both physically and emotionally. I am 31 years old and went to Dr. Singh for treatment of puffy lower eyelids and liposuction. What he assured me would be a straightforward procedure has turned into an absolute nightmare. My eyes are now completely uneven, with one of my lids pulled down and visible scarring under both eyes. As for the liposuction, I have uneven lumps and asymmetry on my flanks and inner thighs. I have been to three oculofacial plastic surgeons to try to repair the damage he has done to my face and all three have said it was a completely botched surgery, and may not even be able to be corrected. Even if I spend the money and take the risk of having revisional surgery, the scars will still remain and I will never be back to the way I was before surgery. The worst part about this whole ordeal was the horrible treatment I received from Dr. Singh's office after my surgery. It was like Jeckyll and Hyde from before my surgery to after. When I expressed my concerns about my eyes post-surgery, I was dismissed, rushed out, and given zero answers, solutions, or apologies. There is no recourse with botched plastic surgery unfortunately, so the only thing I can hope to do is prevent this from happening to anyone else. I should have known to go to a specialist from the beginning for eyelid surgery, but Dr. Singh is touted as one of the "best" surgeons in DC, so I thought I was in good hands. This experience could not have been any worse.

Are you able to post any before and after photos?
Washington DC Plastic Surgeon