A Long-time-coming Reduction! - Bethesda, MD

I am 23 years old, have a thin frame and have...

I am 23 years old, have a thin frame and have always had large breasts. I dealt with it all - back pain (sometimes severe after a long waitressing shift), inability to take deep breaths which as a singer was unacceptable, and shoulder pain, not to mention all the emotional effects. I've always had a hard time shopping for clothes and finding anything that fit, especially dresses for concerts and recitals. I FINALLY made the decision to really look into getting a breast reduction and my general practitioner, without hesitation, recommended Dr. Franklin Richards. One week after my surgery, I am immensely pleased with the results. I was supposed to get the drainage tubes out today but he decided to leave them in just a bit longer to be safe. Even through his busy schedule he made me a priority to get the tubes out so I can be more comfortable sooner, scheduling me for only 3 days later. I couldn't be happier!!
Bethesda Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Richards was very professional and made both me and my mom feel extremely comfortable, answering all our questions and explaining the whole procedure to us. The whole administrative staff are equally compassionate and will do anything in their power to help you and answer any questions. Dr. Richards is invested in his patients and genuinely cares about their happiness with the results. It was so nice to see him almost as excited as I was the morning of my surgery! He did such a wonderful job, I feel like this is the body I was meant to have and it is all thanks to Dr. Richards!! I highly recommend him for any type of cosmetic (or medically necessary like mine!) procedure you may be thinking about.

Welcome to the community.  Glad to hear you are doing so well and that you love the results.