All finished! I got a BBL and tummy tuck!!! - Bethesda, MD

I am beginning to be a little scared ladies!! I...

I am beginning to be a little scared ladies!! I have read several postings for the past 8 months, saw the results when a family member had work done and was so excited....until today! I am beginning to get so nervous! I am getting a Butt Lift with lipo of stomach, sides and flanks as well as a tummy tuck. HELP!!

I only have a few moments to share surgery day so here I go....Sept. 14, Friday: I got there at 8:15am and they were ready for me. I completed my vitals and all of the necessities but when the doctor came in to draw what and where he will remove or add, I lost it. I started to cry!! I really wished my husband could have been there at that moment but the kids had to go to school.

After I calmed down I got excited all over again. We took pictures and then met with the young lady putting me out. She was wonderful too. We talked a bit so she could understand me to ensure we don't overdo anything so that was super calming. Nicole, the most "awesomest" and sweetest person, walked me into the operating room as she has promised the night before. I remember getting wiped down and then laying down on the table but after that lights out!!!

The first thing I remember when I woke up was my husband's face! And those of my great nurses but I'm sorry his was the most beautiful. As soon as I saw his face I immediately got emotional. I cried so much. After calming down a bit, I could feel the pain, the garments and my hard butt but it wasn't nearly as painful as I have read here. They told my husband (and halfway myself) how to care for me once we left the office. I did throw up because of the meds which hurt bad. The ride home was crazy. I was in and out. I can only remember my husband holding my hand the whole way. Once we got there I immediately wanted to lay down. I couldn't speak to anyone here I just wanted to lay down.

I will send more tomorrow but for now the meds have kicked in! Good night!

Washington DC Plastic Surgeon

A family member had work done by this doctor. I went in for a consultation in January after having my last child and the staff was truly supportive, sympathetic and amazing!!! Now after having the procedure done, Dr. Singh is wonderful and has the absolute, hands down best staff ever!!

Hi Sam I live n the dc area, can u please post pics when u feel better researchn docs at the moment. Thanks

Hey Sam, would love an update on how you're doing now it's been a few months!

Congrats n happy healing!!!

Hi Sam, welcome and I'm glad everything went well for you! Thanks for the updated information. I hope you're resting and that the pain is getting better. Please do let us know how you are when you're able to.

Thank you so much!! I cried a bit yesterday morning but today I am so excited!!! I have been reading everyone's experiences and lists trying to figure out what I need. I am looking forward to the results not the pain or the inability to hold my girls.
Hi sam I am getting ready to call how dis they choose pricing was it by weight? How did the results go

Wow, your big day is coming right up. If you've chosen a board certified surgeon who you're comfortable with, you just need to keep your eyes on the prize and take lots of deep breaths. Keep yourself as distracted as possible.

If anxiety gets the best of you, you could ask for an anti-anxiety med from your doctor. Please keep us posted and hang in there. Your emotions are very normal!