All finished! I got a BBL and tummy tuck!!! - Bethesda, MD

I am beginning to be a little scared ladies!! I...

I am beginning to be a little scared ladies!! I have read several postings for the past 8 months, saw the results when a family member had work done and was so excited....until today! I am beginning to get so nervous! I am getting a Butt Lift with lipo of stomach, sides and flanks as well as a tummy tuck. HELP!!

I only have a few moments to share surgery day so here I go....Sept. 14, Friday: I got there at 8:15am and they were ready for me. I completed my vitals and all of the necessities but when the doctor came in to draw what and where he will remove or add, I lost it. I started to cry!! I really wished my husband could have been there at that moment but the kids had to go to school.

After I calmed down I got excited all over again. We took pictures and then met with the young lady putting me out. She was wonderful too. We talked a bit so she could understand me to ensure we don't overdo anything so that was super calming. Nicole, the most "awesomest" and sweetest person, walked me into the operating room as she has promised the night before. I remember getting wiped down and then laying down on the table but after that lights out!!!

The first thing I remember when I woke up was my husband's face! And those of my great nurses but I'm sorry his was the most beautiful. As soon as I saw his face I immediately got emotional. I cried so much. After calming down a bit, I could feel the pain, the garments and my hard butt but it wasn't nearly as painful as I have read here. They told my husband (and halfway myself) how to care for me once we left the office. I did throw up because of the meds which hurt bad. The ride home was crazy. I was in and out. I can only remember my husband holding my hand the whole way. Once we got there I immediately wanted to lay down. I couldn't speak to anyone here I just wanted to lay down.

I will send more tomorrow but for now the meds have kicked in! Good night!

2 years post up, how's it going? Are you satisfied with your results? How was the healing process? Would you do this procedure again if you had to?
Hi Sam I live n the dc area, can u please post pics when u feel better researchn docs at the moment. Thanks

Hey Sam, would love an update on how you're doing now it's been a few months!

Washington DC Plastic Surgeon

A family member had work done by this doctor. I went in for a consultation in January after having my last child and the staff was truly supportive, sympathetic and amazing!!! Now after having the procedure done, Dr. Singh is wonderful and has the absolute, hands down best staff ever!!