66 Years Old Having Eyelid Surgery - Bethesda, Maryland

I had outpatient eyelid surgery by Dr. Roger...

I had outpatient eyelid surgery by Dr. Roger Oldham in an outpatient surgical center. I had absolutely no pain afterwards, not even a headache. I felt as if I could just get in my car and drive home afterwards (wasn't allowed, of course!) I took no pain meds afterward, just had the expected swelling and bruising after the procedure. Even these weren't bad - I used glasses with a tint in them and no one even noticed unless I brought it to their attention. Most of the swelling was gone in a week or so -- the under eye bruising lasted a bit longer, but I just used makeup to conceal most of it.
This was a very easy procedure.
Bethesda Plastic Surgeon

I have nothing but positive things to say about Dr. Oldham He was very specific in telling me what to expect, was very careful to measure, re-measure and took as much time as I needed to answer any and all questions. His office staff was also very helpful with scheduling and other aspects - both pre-surgically, as well as post-surgically. I would not hesitate to utilize Dr. Oldham for other procedures.