Skin Tightening with Eyebrow Lift - Walnut Creek, CA

The treatment is painful and can leave one with...

The treatment is painful and can leave one with temporary sensations of numbness in treated areas. Communication is the key to successful treatment. During the treatment I experienced an increase sensation of discomfort from the prior pulses, I told the provider whom adjusted the head . Its a good thing I communicated this or I may have ended up with more then the three grid marks I had in my HOT SPOT. Really if you research this prior to treatment you will know that you should not expect to see results until at least the second month. I had this treatment for early signs of aging . I wanted to get rid of some jaw line and cheek sag. The outcome was more then I expected, granted I respect subtle changes that minimally invasive treatments offer. My eye lids have opened up with my brow being raised significantly. My jaw line is smoother and my sub chin area has tighten. The treatment has not changed my life but rather enhanced my current regimen of anti aging solutions.

It's been three months since my 2nd Ulthera/Ultherapy treatment, which was done at full force/voltage as the first treatment didn't work. Unfortunately, this 2nd treatment also provided NO results. None, zero. I wasted $2000 plus travel expenses.
Weird. Very weird. Have you considered a careful necklift or whatever? Some doctors wrote here at Realself about how, on the face, Ultherapy can tighten any which way (every unpredictable vector) and cause fat loss at times.
Yes, did the grid marks fade? Was this from over-intensity?
Dr. E Smith