Hello Boobs! - Pennsylvania

Around eight years ago I had my last child and...

Around eight years ago I had my last child and after breastfeeding, I was left with a downsized "A" cup. I did a lot of research and I chose Dr. Brian Reedy and have been thrilled with my results. I just went back this year to have an enlargement and am thrilled again with the way that I look! I am so happy that I chose Dr. Reedy for this surgery. It was a decision that I had thought about for years and I was hesitant but when I went in for my consultation I made the decision to have this surgery right there because of how their office explained exactly what was going to happen and what the process of recovery was and how comfortable his staff made me feel. This surgery changed my life because I was always so self-conscious on how I looked. Being that I am a Mom of three children and 35 years old, I am proud to wear sexy clothes and I feel confident when I do! Dr. Reedy changed the way I feel about myself and I hope he can help more people feel confident about themselves!

Reading Plastic Surgeon

The staff and Dr Reedy are amazing. Most people have a fear of going to a doctors office no matter what type of doctor. The staff makes you feel incredibly welcome and they are always a phone call away even to ask questions. I have heard horror stories on augmentations but I know multiple people who have used this doctor and are THRILLED also with their results!