soon to have new boobs 3/25/14 - Berkley, MI

Hello everyone!! After reading everyone's...

Hello everyone!! After reading everyone's reviews/blogs, I have decided to share my own experience!
I am 23 year old, 5'6", and 135 lbs. I am very active and hope to be down to 130-125 by my surgery date. The big day is set for March 25th. I am not too sure of my bra size but currently wear 32b/34b and hope to go to a full C and possibly a small D. Haven't decided but thinking I will go with 450cc's. my doctor will be inserting silicon mentor implants tear drop shape above the muscle.
I have wanted BA for a very long time now and have finally saved up enough money to do so. Since my consultation and deciding to go through with this, I cannot explain how nervous/anxious I am. So many thoughts of asking myself if this is what I should do, but I know it is just my nerves getting to me. I never thought I would come this far already! Haha.

So many thoughts!

I spend so much time on this website it is unreal! I am so intrigued by everyone's stories!
My PS wants to go sub fascial because I am so athletic. If you go under the muscle, the implants can move as you workout, etc. if you haven't heard of sub fascial before, it is a lining above the muscle. My only worry about going above the muscle is problems with capsule contraction is higher and sagging. Also not sure if I have enough skin to cushion the implant. What are y'all thoughts!?

Wish boobs

Just looking through pictures on line. I would love to have any of these pairs!!