Nasolabial Folds - Give It Some Time and You'll LOVE the Results

I've been getting what my husband calls...

I've been getting what my husband calls "female maintenance work" done by my derm for almost 10 years now, starting with Botox on the brow and microderms 4-5/x year and now have added Perlane for the naso-labial folds. The first time I tried Perlane I was initially worried that I'd made a mistake as the area was actually hard to the touch for about a month after the procedure. Then it softened and I LOVED the smooth fullness it gave me, really making me look younger in a very subtle way. And it lasted almost exactly a year! I suggest you try it; my doc says its better for the folds than Radiesse (molecules are really to big with Radiesse, apparently) but be prepared for swelling, bruising and a few weeks for it to soften and settle. THEN you should LOVE it!

Dr. Christine Brozowski

Very informed about the products and procedures; prices are reasonable and always great to talk to.

Hello. I just had perlane injections in my nasolabial folds late yesterday afternoon. there was automatic bruising in my left side and this morning i woke up with two additional small bruises at different needle stick sites. i know they will subside but when looking in the mirror and smiling just now, i notice that i have a large dimple on my left side (exactly where the largest and first bruise is) and i did not have a dimple there before the injections. is this just swelling and will it go away? when i don't smile, it looks ok. i haven't told anyone that i have had perlane injections because i don't want to hear any unsolicited advice so i am very grateful for this forum. thank you for any input; i am trying not to freak out.