A Simple Process Process Proves to Be Life Changing - Berkeley, CA

I have a keloid scaring condition which has always...

I have a keloid scaring condition which has always prohibited me from taking care of a very embarrassing facial hair problem I have had since I was a teenager. Now 30 with at the time a very noticeable beard, I found myself having to tweeze, shave, epilate and wax my chin area almost weekly. Because of my scaring condition I had always been afraid to get laser hair removal in fear of getting huge raised scars.

So for years I have been completely ashamed of my appearance, until I went to see Dr Lee on a referral of a co-worker of mine. Dr Lee took me in on a consultation. I expressed my fears and after examining my skin and facial hair, as well as my medical history she felt 100% confident that I would not have a reaction and would be a great candidate for the laser hair removal. Still apprehensive, Dr Lee assured me that she would in fact be doing the procedure herself, which made me feel better about going in. I decided to take her advice and started treatment within a month of our consultation. I have to say that after 4 treatments, there is an incredible difference. I no longer have thick coarse stubble resembling a man's beard, but smooth skin with a few areas that still need a retouch.

It has been about 2-3 months since my last treatment, and I have minimal growth. I will be making an appointment for a touch up, but to not have to take 30 minutes out of my week every week and be able to wear my hair up without feeling gawking eyes staring at me is life changing. I wish that I had met Dr Lee years ago during those tough teen years but I am glad I found her now. The price is reasonable, for those of you who spend money on waxing frequently it is worth it. The procedure took in all about 10 minutes, and the pain was very minimal. To explain the pain factor it is comparable to a quick rubberband snap. I had zero irritation, and I commend Dr Lee and her staff for checking in after each procedure. I would recommend Dr Lee to anyone in search of enhancing their look or taking care of a problem in their appearance. She really takes the time to listen to all of your concerns and address them in the treatments.

Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

Dr Lee is a true professional in every sense. She really listens to you and takes in and addresses all of your concerns. Her staff is always courteous, professional and discreet about the services and they always do a follow up call. For my service there was minimal wait time and quick turn around time to continue on with my day.