Photofacial / Sciton Forever Young / BBL - Berkeley, CA

Best investment in my appearance ever!...

Best investment in my appearance ever! WOW!

At 53, the skin on my face and neck was really starting to sag, my cheeks were splotchy red, my neck was full-on sun damaged red, and the skin at my jawline was getting droopy. No more. Everything I just listed is gone!

Completely gone!

When I tell people I have children that are almost 30, they look deep into my face as if searching for signs of real cosmetic work. My skin actually looks dewy - at my age! Not only can I see the difference, but my skin feels fabulously tighter.

The procedure itself is uncomfortable, not painful, and you need to sign up for five treatments spaced a couple of weeks or so apart. There was ZERO down time for me and I found that every new treatment was easier because I knew what to expect. I started to see results before my second treatment.

Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

Dr Lee is genuine, friendly, not pushy (at all!) and really gives the impression that she loves her work. Everyone in her office is warm and welcoming. My recommendation for Dr Lee and for this procedure is two thumbs up!

Just had my first treatment and am already hooked.

Thank you for posting your review of this procedure.  How wonderful that you have amazing results.  When you say it was uncomfortable, how exactly do you mean?