A Friendly and Fabulous Doctor and Staff

I have always had long lashes but noticed them...

I have always had long lashes but noticed them thinning as I have gotten older. Lattisse is an amazing product that keeps them lush as well as long. A miracle product!

Hi Miss,

Welcome to the Latiesse community. How long have you been using the product? I'm glad everything has worked out for you. Have you noticiced any side effects? We would love to see pictures if you are comfortable sharing. Please keep us updated.

Thanks so much for the review,

-Britt

Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

I went to Dr. L's office for a consultation regarding Latisse and walked away with so much more! Never have I felt so comfortable and at ease in a doctor's office. Dr. L and her assistant are absolutely fabulous and lacking the cold, sterile demeanor usually endured when being introduced to a new physician. I cannot say enough about their professionalism which is paired with a personal touch that bypasses the stalwart barrier between doctor and patient. I highly recommend consulting with this office for any procedure you may be considering and promise that you will walk away reassured and well informed to make the decision that is right for you.