Knowledgeable and Friendly Physician, Efficient Office, Great Result - Berkeley, CA

Fine wrinkles, hyperpigmentation

Fine wrinkles, hyperpigmentation

List Pros & Cons, Advice you can offer others

List Pros & Cons, Advice you can offer others

Dr. Lee had a recent promotion for dermal filler...

Dr. Lee had a recent promotion for dermal filler and I jumped at the chance to try it. Results are great--natural looking and just what I wanted. I really like Dr. Lee and feel completely confident recommending her.
Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

My experience at this office was great. I live in San Francisco and this office is in Berkeley...but Dr. Lee was recommended by a friend and she was offering a laser peel special, so I thought I would give it a shot. Well worth the drive (even in traffic). This office is busy, but they process you quickly and competently from your intake paperwork to your follow-up call. I appreciate this. My consult was somewhat quick but I left informed and I was offered plenty of opportunities to ask questions and could have had more time with Dr. Lee if I needed it (In case the brief consult sounds like a negative, I should probably add I'm a nurse and not new to laser treatments so we didn't need to reinvent the whole wheel on this treatment). As far as the actual Laser peel goes, the experience was also very good and the result was much better than I anticipated. I'm very happy with my experience at this office and will recommend this treatment to friends.

I am so happy you were pleased with the results. Thanks for the great review!