Magic Touch - Berkeley, CA

After nursing three kids for six years, my breasts...

After nursing three kids for six years, my breasts were more like sacks than breasts. With much trepidation (because I am not the plastic surgery 'type') I made an appt. The Dr comes highly recommended for her skills in the surgery room but I wanted more.

What I found is that she is real and she got it. She got that I was nearly 40 and not ready to have my breasts look 80. She got it that I was not a rich person trying hard to look young. She gave me respect. The result is 110% satisfaction. The extra 10% is because my breasts are better than I even asked for. Short answer: Don't walk, run to see her.

Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

Her work results speak louder than anything I can write. She is an artist, has a magic touch and understands women. She does 'beauty' well and I could not imagine any result better than what I got with her.

Congratulations on your new and perky breasts :)    The babies just suck the life out of our bodies..LOL

I bet you look and feel amazing!   I agree a 40 year old does not want to have 80 year old breasts :)

It is wonderful that you were able to do this for yourself!