Coolsculpting on Inner Thighs - Bergen County, NJ

I found the entire experience to be very painful....

I found the entire experience to be very painful. I had my inner thighs done for 1 hour each. The vacuum must of grabbed some muscle, because my legs twitched in pain the entire time. I had pain in my thighs for about 3 weeks following (ever time I moved or walked). I am 5'5" and weigh about 122 pounds, so I do not see any difference in my legs. I would not do this again

Coolsculpting does not work for thin people. Maybe you didn't have as much fat as you think in that area? At your height/weight, you must be very thin. Pics would be very helpful.
Hi Kate, That's really terrible, I did my lovehandles about 2 months ago and I'm really noticing a difference. When I inquired at the doctor's office about the efficacy of doing Zeltiq on the inner thighs, I was told there was not a lot of success in that area yet but they would tell me if and when a new suction head was available specifically for thighs. Your doctor really should have been honest with you about it and you might have gotten your money's worth on a different area of your body.

I'm sorry to hear it didn't work for you, Kate. :( Did your doctor give any reason for the lack of results?