Southern Charm AND Total Expert! - Bentonville, AR

I only wish I had known in my twenties that Botox...

I only wish I had known in my twenties that Botox is preventative! I started getting Botox and Restalyne in my early forties for wrinkles around my lips (non-smoker/face-sleeper!)and deeper wrinkles on the brow of my nose.

Hi Carolynn,

Do you know if Missy Clifton also do other fillers besides Botox and Restalyne? After I've read this, http://www.plasticsurgeryguide.com/facial-fillers.html , I don't know which to decide on or if she can combine some of these.

Thanks,

Kaye

Hi carolynmiller,

I'm so glad this worked out so well. Does the Botox work well with the Restylane?

Thanks,

-Britt

Bentonville Dermatologist

Everything Missy Clifton does is done in a professional, yet down-to-earth, she's-your-friend-who'll-shoot-it-to-you-straight kind of manner. Love her southern charm and reassuring personality. I have Botox and Restalyne done, as well as skin checkups/precancerous lesion removals. My tween-age daughter has been in for various reasons, as well, and Missy is wonderful with her, too. My mom, sister, and I have all been patients since she started here; we wouldn't go anywhere else!