Need a Little Info-please:) - Bend, OR

It has been almost a week for me, i feel great,...

it has been almost a week for me, i feel great, i've been pretty active this whole week, but everytime i eat i feel very bloated, and i'm not eating much either, i'm assuming this is normal and when i took off my nice girdle to take a shower it felt like my "stuff" was actually shifting to one side, i quickly hopped out and put it back on- it's the weekend so my Dr's office is closed so i couldn't call and ask- but have others felt this as well???

Hey Tamarab...I am curious bout the cost of your procedure...you state you paid $7,700. was this the total cost or your procedure or just the surgeons fee?
Hi Tamara, Did the swelling finally go down? Are you still happy with your doctor and with your results? How long did you keep your drain in? Do you wish you had kept it in longer? Thanks so much for your advice!!
How is your stomach now? Has the swelling subsided? Do you think the dr handled it okay? I am thinking about getting a tt with the same doctor so I'd love to know if your perspective on him has changed with the swelling issue. I really hope it is better for you now!
Bend Plastic Surgeon

Very excellent bed side manner, he so far has done an excellent job, the procedure went great, and after only one week i am very satisfied with the results, and it will only get better.