Would Do It Again in a Second - Bend, Oregon

Pros: Feel much better about myself! Sagginess...

Pros: Feel much better about myself! Sagginess from Breast feeding gone, fill out bra's/clothes for the 1st time. Balance my upper with my lower body.

Cons: Wish I had gone bigger.

I got BA because pre-kid I was a 32A/B, during BF a 34D, after BF a 34 long. Needed my saggy skin filled out. Have wanted BA since I was 18 and realized I wasn't going to grow boobs of my own!

After dropping and fluffing I am now a 34DD, I...

After dropping and fluffing I am now a 34DD, I asked for a D so am very happy w/my results. Sometimes I still think I should have gone bigger but it is so hard to find bras as it is! Plus, I look so natural I doubt anyone can tell they are implants and that was really important to me.

Bend Plastic Surgeon

He is the best! I love my results (should have gone bigger but he gave me what I asked for!), he is an excellent communicator and has great bedside manner. His staff is also wonderful.

Thanks for sharing your story here. I just commented on your forum post of many moons ago. I just took over moderating the breast implant community and am working to make it more welcoming and informative.

I think you look really great. Do you have any updates for us?