Awesome Results - Belmont, NH

I had the Zoom performed a week ago. It was well...

I had the Zoom performed a week ago. It was well worth the money. I must have had a very exerienced dental assistant do the procedure as it was easy. I had one small "zing" but nothing after the treatment. I went up 7 shades and a week later, it still looks great.

I did stop the coffee, soda and pasta sauce but that's OK, I really didn't find it hard to give them up. Everyone has commented about how something about me is different. Some even think I lost weight! I am really pleased with the results.

Sounds like you had a great experience! Did you do anything before to prep your teeth, like using toothpaste for sensitive teeth, or adding a fluoride rinse?

Not at all. In fact the week before I had had 2 root canals and a cleaning so I was pretty apprehensive after reading the reviews others had submitted. I think if you have an experienced individual doing the treatment, it makes all of the difference.

I can see that as far as them making sure the soft tissue is completely covered & protected. I'm curious if sensitivity/discomfort felt in the teeth could be affected depending on the  assistant's experience or if that is just individual to each person.

Patel