Awesome Results - Belmont, NH

I had the Zoom performed a week ago. It was well...

I had the Zoom performed a week ago. It was well worth the money. I must have had a very exerienced dental assistant do the procedure as it was easy. I had one small "zing" but nothing after the treatment. I went up 7 shades and a week later, it still looks great.

I did stop the coffee, soda and pasta sauce but that's OK, I really didn't find it hard to give them up. Everyone has commented about how something about me is different. Some even think I lost weight! I am really pleased with the results.

Patel

Sounds like you had a great experience! Did you do anything before to prep your teeth, like using toothpaste for sensitive teeth, or adding a fluoride rinse?

Not at all. In fact the week before I had had 2 root canals and a cleaning so I was pretty apprehensive after reading the reviews others had submitted. I think if you have an experienced individual doing the treatment, it makes all of the difference.

I can see that as far as them making sure the soft tissue is completely covered & protected. I'm curious if sensitivity/discomfort felt in the teeth could be affected depending on the  assistant's experience or if that is just individual to each person.

p.s. Sorry to hear you had to have root canals. No fun. :-/

I would say yes. Being a dental "chicken," I didn't know what to expect. The assistant covered where my upper lip was exposed to the lamp and she was very careful in making sure the rubber lip protector was correctly placed. They didn't put on any sunscreen or other "goop." She checked on me frequently and cleaned the old product off carefully before putting on more.

That is awesome - sounds like she took a lot of care and did a great job!

I totally believe that the sensitivity/discomfort and sores in my mouth were directly related to the hygienists use of the product.