Re-augmentation Due to Symmastia - Bellvue, WA

I usually do not write reviews but feel absolutely...

I usually do not write reviews but feel absolutely compelled to do so following my experience with Dr. R.

Unfortunately my care with Dr. R was not for primary augmentation but for re-augmentation/reconstruction after two failed surgeries for symmastia and deformities as a result of my primary augmentation.

I resolved, obviously too late, that the required “fix” exceeded the capabilities of the surgeon I had been seeing despite him consistently ranking as a top plastic surgeon in the area. I sought a “second” opinion (for what would be my fourth surgery!) in another highly regarded local surgeon. While I believed him to be very skilled, my confidence of a full correction was marginal.

Needless to say that with what I’d been through to that point and the literal disfiguration of my chest, marginal improvement was simply unacceptable. I was desperate and began to make arrangements for consultations with nationally recognized surgeons in Los Angeles/ Beverly Hills. Most fortunately however before I made the trip I learned of Dr. R and realized he offered the level of experience and expertise I required… locally!

He immediately provided the assurance and confidence that I needed. He listened and carefully formulated options for correction that were both surgically feasible and met my aesthetic desires. I am now at three months post op and, at the risk of sounding narcissistic, I look fantastic! Dr. R is a masterful surgeon and I am profoundly grateful for his talents and expertise! His team is also outstanding!

Thank you so much for sharing your experience here on RealSelf!

Seattle Plastic Surgeon