Juviderm Lip Augmentation - Bellmore, NY

I've always wanted to get my lips done, I felt...

I've always wanted to get my lips done, I felt like my smile wasn't full enough and my top lip was too small... I was referred by a friend to see June at Inside out beauty bar in Bellmore NY. The procedure was quick and there was minimal pain. She applied topical numbing ointment beforehand. I am so glad I finally went for it and so far I've having a great experience and I love my new lips!
where is she located in bellmore? I looked her up and couldn't find this dr.?
Exactly what treatment you do please share your suggestion. lip injections toronto
1 syringe of juviderm

Second time fillers

I got fillers again a year later. They lasted so long. June rose works at revive medical spa now in a few different locations I went to the one in north babylon though. The staff was friendly I called and got an appointment the same day. The first needle poke she said she felt leftover product from the last time, which I think made them bigger this time but I wanted them bigger anyways which was good. I asked for a little more in the top lip than I did last year. I had two tiny barely visible bruises on both sides of my lip and a little swelling. I looked a little ducky for a few days. I really like the outcome this time. Even better than the last time. I'll continue to see her probably around once a year. She has a website with her work schedule on it at www.junerosemedispa.com
Your lips are absolutely beautiful. I just had restyle injections on Wednesday for the first time. Is it normal that one side of my upper lip looks puffier than the other? It's only been under 48 hours so maybe I'm prematurely worrying? Thank you!
Silly Autocorrect. I meant Restylane
Thank you :) did you relax the day of? You shouldn't talk or laugh because the stuff can shift.. Was the one side bigger right after you got them done? If not it could just be the swelling on one side. My mom just got hers done and one side is completely bruised up and the other side is fine. I think it should be okay if it wasn't like that directly after.
Dr. June Rose

June is amazing, I was referred by a friend. She answered all of my questions she was extremely friendly and made me very comfortable being that it was my first time. She went really easy causing me to have no bruising and barely any swelling. The outcome is amazing.