Waiting Anxiuosly - Long Beach CA

I resheduled my breats reduction until Oct so I...

I resheduled my breats reduction until Oct so I could lose weight first. I was @ 210lbs and im now @ 200lbs hoping to be between 170-180lbs by the time my surgery comes around. 5'7 40DD Im so excited and cant wait to enjoy my new body. Things i do think about... Will they be to small for my fame? Will i ever get the sensation back in my nipples? Hope im making the right decision and they finish off health and the same size? Can't wait just to be able to exercise without the extra weight and wearing two bras (exhale)

pic of my 42DD but im sure there larger

excited, can't waig

Im sooo excited and can't wait for Oct to come. My boobs are irritating my stomach where they hang due to it being so hot. My back is hurting so bad and my neck is killing me. One of my cuzzins had hers done last month and she had a minimum of pain. Every day i get dress i push them in and picture myself with smaller ones. Dresses i just put to the side and wont wear again until my bobbies are small and cute. I was look at cute little bars yesterday like oh my God. Yes at first i was stuck up on if i dont lose this weight im not going to do it. Im still trying to lose the weight. But if im not at my target goal by Oct. im still going through with it. Anything smaller than these DDD will be better. Im hoping I end up in a C cup. Anxiously waiting!!!

:( i want it all gone

I wish so much i was getting lipo on my love handles, flanks, under my arm, tummy tuck. Then take all that fat and put it into my prefect booty. A girl could wish right. Going to do my research tomorrow

a lil over 4wks left

So today i went to the gym for bootcamp. Can u say heavy!!! I had to run around the gym and do jump in jacks. Im trying to complete this by holding my boobies with one hand. The trainer tells me to just turn around so i could use both hands. The problem wasn't people seeing them bounce. The problem was there to heavy to be jumping. I CAN NOT WAIT TILL NEXT MONTH!!! The more weight i lose the more my back hurts. I'm down 23lbs @ 187lb, 17 lbs before surgery to go. I think i can i think i.can... I believe my goal is 160 ~ almost down to one month left I'm just wondering should i be seeing my doctor this month any. I'm not schedule till next month a couple of days before the surgery. Is that normal? What kind of questions should I be asking. I so can't wait to be on the other side. Come on tummy u can shrink

Post-op Monday ~ Okay so im really on the count down :-)

Oh my God im really this close. Im excited because i have losg 23lbs going from 210 to 187 and i know my boobies kind hide the weight i've lost. But i also has down 2 cup sizes. From a 42F (which i found out i was) to a 38DD fitting easy. But my stomach, back fat, and fat under my arms is still there. Im so nerves do to.the weight lost there going to be so small and the rest of me is going to be so round. & i have no butt lmbo... Well either way im still going on to adventure off to theother side. My back.is really killing me now due to them being more saggy now. Exercise has become more of a struggle. The things i should be worried about is not botherine me right now. But im sure after Monday which is my post-op. I'm sure things will change. Any question i should surely ask? Oh this count down is real :-) excited. I will take pic of me in some dresses thats in the back of the closets and some bras so we will have before and after pics. Pray for me yall as I'll continue to pray for us.

pre-opt

Omg i am so excited. I havent seen my doc for my surgery since last yr. I am so excited right now my stomach is tossing and turning. I've wroten down a couple of questions so i wouldnt forget any thing. I cant believe this time wk after next i will be crossed over. This morning was the first time i could feel that i've lost weight. My smaller boobies are going to even things out. I so can not wait. Another thing im looking forward to is the sleeping and relaxing part. Oh yes i get a break. I pray everything goes well and my boobies come out perfect.

estatic

I did the Culver City stairs and hiked yesterday and all i could think of is this time next wk my girls will be much lighter. I am sooooo excited. Going to get my bras maybe tomorrow. I will post up when i do find them. Oh yesss count down. I so jope they come out perfect

a few more hrs... yesss

ok so I went in yesterday for my markings. i've been so excited all day. 7hrs from now i will be crossed over. I am to report in at 5:30am and my surgery is at 7:30. i did not buy a sports bra because i didn't to get one to small or to big. Just looking at the markings i am already so happy. OMG... i can't believe this day is really here. i've put this off so many times. I started at 215lbs and my final weight is 186. 6lbs to my goal but its cool because after i cross over and heal up im on. Fatten this belly and tone up... oh yessssss

Must be up in 21/2... hrs ok im out

tired now so i will post more pic tomorrow if im feel like it. if not i will post and put ofhter pictures soon

drains removed

got my drains took out today. yes it did hurt for my lefty tube was really long. im really tired so i will update tomorrow
Dr. Howard Matsuba

I love reading people's experiences...boost to my confidence. But I haven't found anyone as large as me...230 lbs to lose at least 30lbs before surgery prob in the Spring. Dr didn't think getting my present size of a whopping 40K approved through insurance. It prob takes nerve on your part to post pics....but very appreciative to help prepare myself on what to expect. Since I'll be getting rid of so much (to a D or DD), I fear afterwards of missing them as well as losing sensation or tissue/nipple dying (which dr says is in only about 1% of the patients). Curious on your thoughts as you progress though getting used to the newer you. However, I have not found anyone regretting the surgery.
I'm almost 3 weeks post op (Surgery was 09/30/13). I lost almost 50lbs before my surgery. I started at 217 February 18 and was 169 on the day of my surgery. I was a G cup. Not sure what I am now due to the swelling. As far as nipple sensation, mine feel like they are more sensitive than they were before the surgery. The surgery was worth it even though my breast looked a little strange afterwards. Nevertheless, they look different with every passing week. Best of luck to you.
I was a k size cup, maybe larger. I am so glad I did this. I love the smaller boobs. So much.
Hello honey good to know are experiences help. They sure did help me as well. Surgery was yesterday and i didnt have not one nerves bone in my body. Yes it will be best if u lose the weight first because your boobies will ger smaller with the weigjt lost but it not dont let that stop u. I put it off twice because of my weight. Im not where i wanted to be but i will have a easier time losing the weight not there not so heavy. U are fearful of the same things i was worried about at first. Good thing i do have the sensation in my nipples same day. Yay Your surgent wont take your boobies down to small for yo frame. So i dont think u will miss them. You'll probably be so proud there standing up. My boobies are cute but im not in love yet. In days im sure ill like them more when they get there shape. Ther not really small because where so use to them sagging them being up is big to me now. So good look, over all it was worth it .
Good luck!! I'll be praying for a successful BR surgery for you today!! Post your pics when you are ready!! Excited to see!!
I made it to the other side thanks for your prayers
Congratulations!!!! So glad you made it!! Take it easy and rest!!
Good luck tomorrow. I will be praying for you.
oh yeh, myfitnesspal.com was also excellent in aiding with my weightloss
Im going to check it out
Best wishes on your surgery and weight loss. I did the same thing. I started losing weight in February 2013. I was 217 lbs. By the time I went to my first breast reduction consultation in April I was 195 lbs. I explained to the PS that I was in the process of losing weight and what my goal weight was. He told me for the surgery I should be within 10 or 15 lbs of my goal weight which was 150 lbs. I checked in 2 months later in June and then again in July where I was at 170 lbs. At that point my surgery was scheduled for Sept 30, 2013. After I left the hospital this past Tuesday I came straight home to weigh myself and I was 167 lbs. Go as hard as you can with your workouts before surgery. Best of luck to you.
Congrats on the weight lost :) u did that..lol yes thanks these last2 wks i am going to go hard. Ill let u know how everything goes. So how are u feeling.
Good luck to you on your surgery.
Thank u!
I'm so happy for you. I know losing weight is not easy but your doing it girl. Keep it up. I wanted to lose weight before hand I went from 185 to 173. Now I'm just lazy so I'm stuck here. I hope these last 3 weeks I can work a miracle. I wanted to be 160 by surgery. What time is your surgery?
Im not going to make my goal :( i have lost 23lbs still with 7lbs to go for my goal. Oh wait i still have 1 wk left lets see what i can do lol. Im not sure what time my surgery will be until Monday at my post op. Goood lucky lady. We almost there
I'm so proud of you for losing those weight!!!! I had my consultation with my PS in April and decided to do it in September to lose about 20 pounds. HA! I didn't even lose any! In fact, i gained 3 pounds!! I have no will power at all!! So losing the weight that you did, I admire a lot! Good luck on your upcoming BR! I'm really excited for you and looking forward to see more pictures of your journey through this!
Tgank u so much. Its realky hard to lose weight and i dont give myself the credit for losing what i did lose. Its always like but your still fat . Smh but yesss im almost there. Thank u
I laughed out loud at this "Im trying to complete this by holding my boobies with one hand." ;D How frustrating though ... I'm also trying to lose about 30lbs before my surgery. Not fixed a date yet, but hoping I can get it done before Christmas.
Good lucky hang in there u can do it. Im not at my goal but im still not going to change my date again. Actually the weight ive lost now im scared there goinv to be to small. I dropped 2 cup sizes already. I pray the still be nice and full and my stomach does not over take them.
Thank u ladys so much. Im going to check it out. So far this wk has been good i have till Monday to weight myself but so fat ive lost more lbs this wk @ 193. Hoping i make it to 170 before surgery.

Welcome to the community.  Keep up the good work with the weight loss.  You will get there and be glad you did it.

Thanks I'm trying to stay focused. I have realized through this I am an emotional eater which I'm sure a lot of people are. Life has really been in stressing me out so I keep falling off. So Today is my first day back in 2 weeks. I didn't gain any weight back I'm happy to say. That is one of the reasons I was like let me participate on here so I won't have to reschedule again.

Oh you are so right!  Emotional eating is a big problem for most of us.  It's never easy but you can do it!  Just take it one day at a time and breath.