Loving My New and Improved Arms…-Bellevue, WA

I had Venus Freeze on my upper arms with the goal...

I had Venus Freeze on my upper arms with the goal of decreasing the overall circumference in order to look more toned. It can also help tighten wrinkly arm skin, but I haven’t hit that stage in life yet, so we were just focused on getting rid of the “waddles” as much as we could.

The process was super easy, and I ended up losing almost an inch all said and done. I’m happy with the results, and can now wear tank tops and sleeveless dresses with confidence…yeah! Yes, I totally could have hit the gym and done some arm curls to combat the problem and tone up…but hey, I’m busy, and I hate the gym! Venus Freeze sounded like a better bet. They did tell me my results would be more notable/impressive if I simultaneously upped my workout gig, but alas, I logged no gym time and I still had solid results.

Per the doctor’s recommendation at the consult, I did 8 total treatments. I went almost weekly for two months, although had to miss/reschedule a few appointments due to traffic and being out sick. So, my final treatment didn’t end up happening until a few months after the fact. This seemed to work out fine, as they explained many people come in for “maintenance” treatments a few times a year, so we just considers my 8th and final session as a jumpstart on any maintenance I would want to do down the road.
The treatment itself goes something like this:

1. Enter treatment room. Listen to spa-like music.
2. Take off shirt and real bra, put on disposable paper bra.
3. Lay on treatment table face up.
4. Have each upper arm rubbed with the magical Venus Freeze for 15 minutes while you stare at the ceiling and make small talk with the technician rubbing your arms.
5. Wipe down arms with baby wipes. Dress. Exit.

As for the rubbing part, the piece that touches you is reminiscent of a large massager-head. It feels a teeny tiny bit like a hot stone massage, but with more aggressive friction – nothing painful though. It gets hotter and hotter as you go, so I would just alert the tech when it was getting too hot and she would turn it down, then it would heat back up, turn it back down, etc., all throughout the appointment. The heat was deliberate, as its part of how the technology works. The tech gave me a tip to not go tanning prior to your appointment, as that can heat up your body temp and make it so you can’t tolerate as high of heat as you otherwise may have been able to, and you want to get the heat.

Immediately after the treatment my arms were a bit red and splotchy due to the rubbing/heat, so I would just make sure to wear something with sleeves the day of the appointment since I went to work right after. The redness was always gone within 30-45 minutes.

My end result was that I went from approximately 10.75” diameter on each arm down to just over 9.75”…which for not touching a dumbbell, dieting or really doing anything else to help tone my arms throughout the entire treatment process, is quite a feat!
Sono Bello

I don't see a difference from looking at the photo, but you know your own body and whether or not there is any improvement.
Have your results remained stable? Are you doing maintenance sessions every 1-3 months (1 month for cellulite, otherwise every 3 months) as recommended by Venus Treatments?
This review really helped me when I went to my first procedure yesterday. I had them do my face before my thighs so that if I was red no one would see it. I kept thinking hot stones...I can't see anything after 1 session but don't expect to. I hope I feel as pleased with my results as you do. Thanks!
Thank you for your review. Honestly, I cannot see a difference based on those photos but will take your word for it. Are you saying your biceps are 9.75" around, when measured with a tape measure?
Any updates SeattleiteD? Just wondering if you are still happy with the results. Thanks!
Yes, please let us know if it's just a temporary fix or the real thing. Thanks.

Thanks for providing such a detailed account of your experience!  Keep us updated on any additional progress or if you have anything else you would like to share :)