38 Years Old, 155 Lbs, Ring Around the Hips and Tummy - Bellevue, WA

I'm going to Dr. John Bullis at Athenix in...

I'm going to Dr. John Bullis at Athenix in Bellevue, WA tomorrow. I'm nervous, but it's now or never. No matter how much weight I've lost I've always had this awful pouch and these handles at my lower hips. It looks like I have a blow up ring around my hips. I've read almost every review on here for my doctor and everyone seems to be happy with their ultimate results. I'm not expecting to be a model, just want this ring gone. Also getting inner and outer thighs and knees done. A lot of areas, so I have concerns about recovery, etc. hopefully a few months of discomfort will be soon forgotten when I'm enjoying my new body :)

Night of "procedure"

I went in at 7:30 and left at noon. I was pretty nervous when I arrived, but the nurse and other staff was so great and made me feel really comfortable. I think the actual procedure time was around 2.5 hours, which was less than I thought. The total fat removed was almost 2 liters, which also looked small compared to the number of areas done, but it's probably a normal amount. I am a very sensitive person so I had quite a bit of pain, especially in the stomach area, but it was tolerable. I think that's why he went faster. They said in my consultation that if I wasn't happy with the results that I could do touch-ups, so I'm not too concerned, but I really don't want to have to go through another procedure. I feel pretty good overall and I'm not in too much pain right now.
Dr. John Bullis

Dr. Bullis was great. He made me feel very comfortable and he did more than I even asked for. You can tell that he really cares about his work. Hopefully the long term results will reflect it.

Can't wait to see you results in the same shape as you.