The Best Treatment I Ever Had CO2 Laser - Bellevue, WA

I am a 36 year old woman, and I have suffered from...

I am a 36 year old woman, and I have suffered from and been embarrassed by acne scars for most of my life. I have been to many doctors and tried many different laser treatments. The doctors always promised so much, but I never saw any real improvement. I dreaded going out in public. My friends would say that I look pretty except for the scars on my face. Anybody who has deep acne scars knows exactly how I felt. I kept searching and hoping to find a doctor who could actually do something to improve my appearance. I came across Dr. Young’s website and was impressed by the videos, photos, and testimonials. I made an appointment and flew up for an in person consultation with Dr. Young. He answered all of my questions and told me what results I should realistically expect for the different treatment options he has available. I was still hesitant because of my past experiences with other doctors’ promises, but I decided to go with Dr. Young’s recommendation of a traditional CO2 Laser and sanding treatment. I am so glad I did because I am AMAZED with the results. I still can’t believe how good my face looks now. The deeps scars are almost all gone. I no longer have to plaster myself with makeup just to go out in public. In fact, I rarely wear makeup now. All of my friends say I look like a brand new person. After all of these years of suffering from the embarrassment of acne scarring, I finally feel good about myself. Dr. Young’s treatment has changed my life. I highly recommend anyone who suffers from severe acne scars to see Dr. Young because his treatment will improve your life.
Bellevue Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Young was very professional. He answered all of my questions and truly understood all of my concerns. The results were even better than I expected.

Do you have any before and after pictures