78 Year Old White Female, with a Desire to Reduce Wrinkles Following Medical Crises. - Bellevue, WA

Two years ago I contacted MRSA while a patient in...

Two years ago I contacted MRSA while a patient in hospital ..... Subsequently I lost 42 pounds... So I had extreme loss of facial tone.
I witnessed a presentation on Good Day Northwest on NBC (5) by Dr Young and immediately felt I needed to investigate the procedure and it's outcomes.
Very satisfied with outcome. Compassionate staff, impressive surroundings, Professional attitudes, and personal attention to patients needs. Being a Nurse Practitioner I am fully aware of the benefit of valued patient care.
Dr Young is an especially careful, concerned, ethical and impressive professional.
I have recommended him to several of my acquaintances.
My self image has been restored since the procedure has been completed.

I'm so sorry you contracted MRSA! What did you have done to improve your wrinkles? Fillers of some sort?
Bellevue Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr Young has been consistantly professional, courteous and available for any issues or questions I might have. A true level of professionalism. My personal benefit was achieved by not having to have an anesethic in order to have the procedure. Very efficient and worthwhile ....