Wonderful Staff, Caring Physician - Bellevue, WA

I am approaching 30 years old, and have 2 children...

I am approaching 30 years old, and have 2 children. I workout consistently and eat well overall. Regardless, I have always felt like while the rest of my body is in good shape/tone, my 'baby belly' never really quite matched up! I looked in to the procedure as I've heard great success stories about it.

As I mention , all of the staff was welcoming, pleasant, and informative at every stage. I spoke with Dr. Levy's medical assistant extensively about expected results versus my desired results.

This procedure was perfect for me! Dr. Levy performed SmartLipo on my abdomen and flanks. The down time is extremely minimal. I took 2 days off of work (including the procedure day), and the height of my pain was about 8 hours after the procedure. Even that was not bad - I took a pain pill and went to bed! Throughout the entire experience, I only took two pain pills post-operation, and actually went on a run and returned to my normal workouts within a week.

I'm currently 5 weeks out and there is still a little swelling and tenderness in areas, but I can definitely identify improvements. Also, through my MANY post-op communications with the team in the medical spa, I've been assured this is all very expected and normal. I'm excited to see my continued progress! My stomach is now flatter, and my waist is noticeably slimmer. Another plus - at 5 weeks I can barely even find the incision sites!

Bellevue Dermatologic Surgeon

The office staff is extremely caring and professional. They make the process easy, and are always available to answer any questions. Dr. Levy took time to address all of my questions prior to my procedure. He made me feel very comfortable, and well informed. During the procedure, he did a very good job at giving me just enough details regarding what he was doing to feel comfortable. He consistently asked me how I was doing and feeling, and continued to be kind, careful, and educational throughout the procedure. My experience was extremely pleasant from the pre-op to the post-op! I feel like expectations were set up very clearly in the beginning, which made my experience successful.

Thanks so much for sharing your experience with us. Please keep us updated on your progress.