Smart Lipo- Bellevue WA

My stomach has always bothered me- The pouch...

My stomach has always bothered me- The pouch around my belly that seems to have affected every woman in my family..I am 5'2 and 118lbs- I had recently lost 60lbs when I went in for the procedure- I was ready to " jump start " my health and fitness - Determined to have the best body I personally have ever had especially going into my mid 30's-
This isn't a quick fix to suddenly make you skinny. This is for problem areas you cannot get rid of. I worked out very hard to lose the weight prior to the procedure and after the procedure I still work out 4-5 days a week.

You will notice that it takes time to " set in " the healing process is much longer than I anticipated. There were many times I looked at my stomach and questioned my decision to do it. It went through a phase where it was rock hard in certain areas & bumpy. I thought I would much rather have a " bigger belly " than have it be hard & lumpy.. My clothes were fitting much better, but I was not any closer to being in the " bikini body " I had hoped for..

19 months later... I feel and look great! My stomach has evened out, I am down to a size 2-4 - motivated and happy! I would recommend it to anyone who has the right expectations.
Bellevue Dermatologic Surgeon

Dr. Daniel Levy & staff were incredible! They made me feel at ease with my questions and concerns. They went over and above to make my experience comfortable. Very knowledgeable and compassionate. The office environment is clean and relaxing. I would recommend him for any of the services he provides!

I am so glad I found your review because I am having the lumps and hardness issues and have been questioning my decision. I am two months out and do look much better in clothes so now I know that their is hope for every thing to work out.
I am glad I did have the procedure. I remember thinking- What is the point in doing this if I can't even show anyone or wear a bikini, with these lumps.... I was embarrassed about it. It will take some time, but in my experience the bumps evened out and went away. It also helps to massage the tissue. Good Luck on your new journey!
Thanks, I have been doing self message and lymphatic message. I am just hoping your experience turns out to be mine also.
You look awesome but I am surprised it can take that long to reach the ideal result. Do you have any in-between stages pics to share? Thank you!

Hi there, welcome and thanks for sharing your experience with us!

Wow, you look great and there is a very noticable difference in the before/after. It definitely seems to have been worth it for you! Thanks again for sharing!