Great Experience with Smart Lipo MPX - Bellevue, WA

I exercise 5-6 days a week and watch what I eat,...

I exercise 5-6 days a week and watch what I eat, but there were still a few areas where I just couldn't get the fat to budge. Smart Lipo MPX sounded like a safe way to help with these probem areas. I've been very happy with the results.

Bellevue Dermatologic Surgeon

Dr. has done 2 Smart Lipo MPX procedures (on different areas)for me in the last year. I attended a workshop he offered prior to my first procedure. He explained not only the Smart Lipo process, but his own qualifications and what a patient could expect from the process. I am very happy with Dr. L, Lana and the whole team.

Welcome and thank you for sharing your experience. What was the post-op recovery like for you? Was it difficult?

The recovery was a little frustrating because I am very active and there is definitely some significant soreness that forces you to rest even though you don't feel sick at all. It's just important to realize that you will have to take it easy for a few days and let your body recover. I wasn't laid up, by any means, but did need to take it easy. For the benefit you get, though, the discomfort is very reasonable.