Second Day and So Far So Good - Bellevue, WA

I had my abs, flanks and upper arms done yesterday...

I had my abs, flanks and upper arms done yesterday. I've wanted to do this for years. I'm 48 and have always worked out and watched my weight, but I've always struggled with these areas. I finally decided to JUST DO IT!.

The procedure itself was uncomfortable at times but my doctor and his staff did everything to make me comfortable. I was pretty loopy so I don't remember all the details but overall I don't think it was all that bad. Last night I was a little miserable and took some painkillers. When I woke up, I felt good enough to take my dogs to the park and walk a couple of miles (slowly).

My shower was a pain, getting off all the badages and tape. Then waiting for my garment to dry was awful, (I wish I had ordered two) getting it back on was not bad, just required a little patience. So far today, I'm a little tired and sore-I feel like I did a 1000 sit ups and push ups in the sun. My bruising and swelling are about what I expected but from what I can see, it's going to be awesome!! I'll post pics.

First Post-Check Up Feeling pretty good. Doc and...

First Post-Check Up
Feeling pretty good. Doc and nurse gave me positive feedback on my first visit. My soreness is going away and now I just have that rubber band/burn sensation when I move around to quickly. The worst thing has been this compression garment-I HATE IT! But 10 more days and it goes into the fire! I've been cleared to start working out, just listen to my body and stretch a lot.
Bellevue Dermatologic Surgeon

Hi there, thanks so much for sharing your experience with us, I'm glad everything has worked out so far for you. Please keep us updated on your results as they progress.