The Nose I Always Wanted - Bellevue, WA

Since the 4th grade, I was always extremely...

Since the 4th grade, I was always extremely insecure about how wide my nose was. I used to get teased constantly or people would agree with me if I brought up how big and wide I thought my nose was. I always wanted to have my nose done, but figured I could never afford it. Finally after a few years or randomly looking up rhinoplasty and continuously always ending up on Dr Naficy's website, I decided to call in for a consultation and get the process started.

His work that I saw in photos spoke for itself. During the consultation, they encouraged me to look at other doctors to compare them, but there was no need to. I was set on Dr Naficy. I'm glad I selected him.

Everyone at the office was extremely helpful and made the process of it all go very easily. I felt overly informed with everything from pre-op to post-op.

Dr Naficy was able to give me the nose I've always wanted. I simply showed him in the mirror what I didn't like about my nose and then let him know I trusted him to make the best decision on what needed to be done. I like that his work does not come out looking like a nose job. Who wants to look like they've had tons of work done? Not I. Although my nose is different, it isn't crazy noticeable and it's just a softer and more feminine version of my nose that I had before. It looks natural, as I expected it to.

I highly recommend Dr Naficy to anyone looking to get rhinoplasty. He is the best there is in WA, without a doubt. You get what you pay for and he is worth every penny.
Seattle Facial Plastic Surgeon

Thanks so much for sharing! I'm glad you're pleased!
I was thinking about getting my nose done by him eventually! Can we see pics ... If not , was your bridge wide / nostrils. Because I have a problem with how flared my nostrils are :(. Also, how is breathing?
If you're willing to leave your email, I don't mind sending you the photos I have. I'm just not completely open with everyone, so I don't want someone I know to see. I just felt like my whole nose was wide, in general. It just didn't fit my face. I'll be honest, the healing process of rhinoplasty sucks and at times you'll think, "Why did I even do this?" I was in bed and not doing much for about 2 weeks. I got it done in January and the tip of my nose is still hard / numb, so my nose still doesn't look how it's supposed to. Definitely different, but the best has yet to come. Breathing was annoying for a while because of the healing that was going on in the inside. You definitely have to learn to breathe through your mouth only and no blowing your nose during the healing process. But as I said in my review, it was all worth it.
Oh my. It makes me worry. I get paranoid easily. I'd probably convince myself I won't be able to breathe properly through my nose again, through the "temporary" stage. But you aren't worried about the tip? Man. And I want to see the pics still. My email is, diamond.people.com@gmail.com , :D