The Nose I Always Wanted - Bellevue, WA

Since the 4th grade, I was always extremely...

Since the 4th grade, I was always extremely insecure about how wide my nose was. I used to get teased constantly or people would agree with me if I brought up how big and wide I thought my nose was. I always wanted to have my nose done, but figured I could never afford it. Finally after a few years or randomly looking up rhinoplasty and continuously always ending up on Dr Naficy's website, I decided to call in for a consultation and get the process started.

His work that I saw in photos spoke for itself. During the consultation, they encouraged me to look at other doctors to compare them, but there was no need to. I was set on Dr Naficy. I'm glad I selected him.

Everyone at the office was extremely helpful and made the process of it all go very easily. I felt overly informed with everything from pre-op to post-op.

Dr Naficy was able to give me the nose I've always wanted. I simply showed him in the mirror what I didn't like about my nose and then let him know I trusted him to make the best decision on what needed to be done. I like that his work does not come out looking like a nose job. Who wants to look like they've had tons of work done? Not I. Although my nose is different, it isn't crazy noticeable and it's just a softer and more feminine version of my nose that I had before. It looks natural, as I expected it to.

I highly recommend Dr Naficy to anyone looking to get rhinoplasty. He is the best there is in WA, without a doubt. You get what you pay for and he is worth every penny.
Seattle Facial Plastic Surgeon