Couldn't Be Happier - Bellevue, WA

I've wanted a rhinoplasty my entire life but was...

I've wanted a rhinoplasty my entire life but was always nervous of having that fake hollywood nose job result.

Seattle Facial Plastic Surgeon

Because he is the best of the best. I was referred to him from a friend. Dr. Naficy is so talented. He gave me a better result than I cold have ever imagined on my own. No one has ever suspected I had the procedure done because my result looks so natural. I would do this a million times over i'm so happy with it. Thank you Dr. Naficy and your entire staff for being so wonderful.

Thanks for your doctor testimonial. I second what Rockfish says. If you'd come back and add more information about you and your procedure I can add your review to the rhinoplasty community. Any info you can provide on what this surgery and recovery was like is helpful to others about to embark on a similar journey. Thank you in advance!

I would like to see your photos, before and after, and would like more details. When did you have it done, your recovery experience, how long has it been since you felt as though your nose was pretty much recovered from swelling? Any challenges you had with healing, pain, swelling, breathing. Details and your experience, along with photos are really important at this site.