Rhinoplasty by Dr. Naficy in Bellevue, WA - Bellevue, WA

I had disliked the way my nose looked for...

I had disliked the way my nose looked for virtually my whole life. The first time I saw a true profile view in a photo, I became instantly self-conscious. My friend in elementary school mentioned that if I were to be an animal, I would definitely be a bird. It was long and had a large hump on the bridge, making it stick out like a sore thumb. For years I let my nose affect how I interacted with others, always on edge- worrying about if that's all they noticed when they spoke to me. For the most part, I liked how I looked. I was unique and had many attributes that in my opinion, were overshadowed by my nose. Since the age of 15 I had been thinking about the option of having a rhinoplasty. I spent years going back and fourth- and eventually got the guts to pursue that desire when I turned 20. I started doing my research. I came across Dr. Naficy's website in the process and immediately knew that I had found the one. An intuition that was very powerful came over me at that time, and it was solidified after looking through all of his before and after photos. I had seen a lot of different sites with patient photos before coming across this one- and let me tell you, Dr. Naficy has a very, very special gift. I am someone who has a very fine eye for detail and subtle aesthetics. I notice when things don't look quite right and also when they seem extremely well done and carefully executed. Dr. Naficy's collection of patients all exhibited wonderful results, and they also looked very natural. He has a skill that I personally believe no other doctor has in this region- perhaps even in the nation. I decided to book a consultation. As I walked into the door for my first appointment, a warm fuzzy feeling engulfed me. The lobby was beautiful, and the representatives were welcoming and unconditionally friendly and loving. I knew that it was the right decision before even saying a word to the actual doctor! I had my appointment with Julie, Dr. Naficy's assistant. She made me feel so comfortable and relaxed- I felt like I had known her for years. Her sweetness and fabulously knowledgeable service left me feeling so relieved and also excited to move forward with the procedure. I then was able to speak with Dr. Naficy. Wow, he was so down to earth. He too was immeasurably respectful toward my concerns and just his presence was truly calming. I went through with the procedure with no preliminary problems at all. The staff was timely, sweet, and understanding. My new nose was everything I could have wished for. The healing process was easy and virtually painless. I had minimal bruising and little swelling too- I will never regret this decision. I feel so much more confident now, I feel like my other attributes are shining along with my new nose- I can see my beautiful face as a WHOLE, now. I look at myself and just see a beautiful and unique face- not just a big, bird-like nose. The experience I have had here at Naficy Rejuvenation Center has been life-improving and truly one of being nurtured and cared for by highly skilled, down to earth people.
Thank you Dr. Naficy and friends!
Very glad to hear you a happy with your new nose now. Any before and after pictures?
Thank you for sharing on RealSelf! I hate that bird comparison - I got it as well. Sometimes you just want to hear "kitten". :) I'm glad you're so pleased with your results.
pleaes please please please post pictures
Seattle Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Naicy is highly skilled, and one of the best if not the best in the region/ nation. He is down to earth, and unconditionally loving and friendly. His abilities are immeasurable- definitely a special one.