Dr Naficy is the One to Turn to for a Revision Rhinoplasty!

I had a very difficult nose to fix. Botched by 2...

I had a very difficult nose to fix. Botched by 2 doctors 3 times 12 years again and with great need for a challenging revision by an expert, I turned to Dr Naficy and have absolutely no regrets. The nose was in bad shape and I had a pollybeak deformity as well as a collapsed valve. We had to resort to rib grafting to rebuild the bridge of my nose. Dr Naficy and his staff were warm, accommodating, and professional and my confidence was unfaltering in his ability to perform what I hoped would be my final nose surgery. I never doubted him, even from the beginning and am glad I trusted my instincts. It's been about 2 weeks post op and my nose is healing more each day. Even at this stage it is much better than my "original" nose. I would recommend Dr Naficy and his staff to anyone with rhinoplasty needs. I can't imagine a better doctor!

Photos of profile pre and post op

Dr Naficy is the One to Turn to for a Revision Rhinoplasty!

I had a very difficult nose to fix. Botched by 2 doctors 3 different times 12 years ago and with great need for a challenging revision by an expert, I turned to Dr Naficy and have absolutely no regrets. The nose was in bad shape and I had a pollybeak deformity as well as a collapsed valve. We had to resort to rib grafting to rebuild the bridge of my nose. Dr Naficy and his staff were warm, accommodating, and professional and my confidence was unfaltering in his ability to perform what I hoped would be my final nose surgery. I never doubted him, even from the beginning and am glad I trusted my instincts. It's been about 2 weeks post op and my nose is healing more each day. Even at this stage it is much better than my "original" nose. I would recommend Dr Naficy and his staff to anyone with rhinoplasty needs. I can't imagine a better doctor!

3.5 weeks post op

New photo almost 1 month post op

1 month 2 days profile views

I really hope that the front view is the last thing to significantly improve, because so far it is not looking right, especially in photos. Please tell me that front view selfies distort the face! I REALLY hope that is the case, because from what I can tell my front view of my nose (and the rest of my face) is very unrefined and asymmetrical and large. Feeling quite concerned, actually. Anyway, I did manage to get some decent shots of the profile at 1 month 2 days post op. Hoping it continues to "shrink".

Pictures from 2.5 mos post op

At 2 and a half mos post op. I truly don't know if selfies are the best way to convey accuracy, but it was the only option I had! So, these might not be completely accurate. Still not feeling good about the front and can't seem to post those pictures since I feel so strongly about them. I saw Dr N recently and the slight bump on the top of the bridge (more noticeable in person) is something that can be addressed in a year from now. Also, there are a couple more cartilage issues that might resolve on their own but can also be corrected with a fairly non invasive approach if necessary.

How noses can change from day to day...

My nose was more refined looking the other day. Today is looks more bulbous. I can't seem to get consistency and hope this isn't going to remain a long term battle!
Seattle Facial Plastic Surgeon

I think I covered it all in what I just wrote above! But I also want to add that Dr Naficy has a wonderful and warm bedside manner and was a delight to work with.