Dr Naficy is the One to Turn to for a Revision Rhinoplasty!

I had a very difficult nose to fix. Botched by 2...

I had a very difficult nose to fix. Botched by 2 doctors 3 times 12 years again and with great need for a challenging revision by an expert, I turned to Dr Naficy and have absolutely no regrets. The nose was in bad shape and I had a pollybeak deformity as well as a collapsed valve. We had to resort to rib grafting to rebuild the bridge of my nose. Dr Naficy and his staff were warm, accommodating, and professional and my confidence was unfaltering in his ability to perform what I hoped would be my final nose surgery. I never doubted him, even from the beginning and am glad I trusted my instincts. It's been about 2 weeks post op and my nose is healing more each day. Even at this stage it is much better than my "original" nose. I would recommend Dr Naficy and his staff to anyone with rhinoplasty needs. I can't imagine a better doctor!
Congratulations and know you must be so happy to put this behind you now. I would love to see photos, especially since he used rib. Thanks for sharing with us.

Photos of profile pre and post op

Thank you for sharing! I'm glad this was a success for you. Your nose looks fabulous!
Thanks! I hope the front continues to improve, though. I have a difficult time being patient with the healing process at times and have to remind myself to be mindful of that. Still, it is better than it used to be for sure!
I just posted the profile pics (pre and post op 2 weeks). I will post the front view soon as well! The front is taking longer to refine itself during the healing process than the profile, but I am keeping faith that it will continue to improve with time. It's only been 2 weeks, right?

Dr Naficy is the One to Turn to for a Revision Rhinoplasty!

I had a very difficult nose to fix. Botched by 2 doctors 3 different times 12 years ago and with great need for a challenging revision by an expert, I turned to Dr Naficy and have absolutely no regrets. The nose was in bad shape and I had a pollybeak deformity as well as a collapsed valve. We had to resort to rib grafting to rebuild the bridge of my nose. Dr Naficy and his staff were warm, accommodating, and professional and my confidence was unfaltering in his ability to perform what I hoped would be my final nose surgery. I never doubted him, even from the beginning and am glad I trusted my instincts. It's been about 2 weeks post op and my nose is healing more each day. Even at this stage it is much better than my "original" nose. I would recommend Dr Naficy and his staff to anyone with rhinoplasty needs. I can't imagine a better doctor!
awesome to hear! Looks amazing!!! He's doing my surgery too!

3.5 weeks post op

New photo almost 1 month post op

It is lovely and will get even better! You look beautiful, mashallah :)
looking great at 1 month post op! :)))
Thanks! Just hoping it continues in the right direction. Still feeling like it isn't quite part of my body yet...

1 month 2 days profile views

I really hope that the front view is the last thing to significantly improve, because so far it is not looking right, especially in photos. Please tell me that front view selfies distort the face! I REALLY hope that is the case, because from what I can tell my front view of my nose (and the rest of my face) is very unrefined and asymmetrical and large. Feeling quite concerned, actually. Anyway, I did manage to get some decent shots of the profile at 1 month 2 days post op. Hoping it continues to "shrink".
You look beautiful, what an improvement! From your pics I really love your tip:) How are you liking your front view now? And how is your breathing?
Thanks so much for your comments! Breathing is MUCH improved. My husband says I sound completely normal while sleeping now. He used to have to leave the room at night at times because I kept him up with my breathing. Poor guy! The front view is still hard for me to look at in photos, but I saw Dr N today for a post op check up and he reassured me that given my extremely complex surgery (9 grafts) my healing path is much longer than the average rhinoplasty patient! I am trying to just have faith and let my fears go for now!
That's great that your breathing was improevd, huge plus! From the angles you posted you look great:) The front is always the least forgiving when taking pics but once your swelling goes away it should get much better. Was your op open or closed? I can't remember if Naficy does mostly closed or open ops.

Pictures from 2.5 mos post op

At 2 and a half mos post op. I truly don't know if selfies are the best way to convey accuracy, but it was the only option I had! So, these might not be completely accurate. Still not feeling good about the front and can't seem to post those pictures since I feel so strongly about them. I saw Dr N recently and the slight bump on the top of the bridge (more noticeable in person) is something that can be addressed in a year from now. Also, there are a couple more cartilage issues that might resolve on their own but can also be corrected with a fairly non invasive approach if necessary.
You look lovely. The front takes time especially if it was a revision. I'm almost 7 months post revision and still the tip is swollen big time. Dr. N did am amazing work.
Wow. That actually gives me hope that my tip will improve in time! At 7 months are your further along in tip healing than you were at 3 mos? Can you see significant improvement from the 3-7 months mark? Just curious! And thank you for your input, by the way:) Much appreciated!
Yes, at almost 7 months the tip has more definition now. If you like you can check my review and you can see the difference yourself.

How noses can change from day to day...

My nose was more refined looking the other day. Today is looks more bulbous. I can't seem to get consistency and hope this isn't going to remain a long term battle!
The day to day changes are crazy, aren't they?? I never noticed such fluctuations with my primary and first touch up revision. This one is like a whole new ball game! Even underneath the tip. Sometimes it looks more angled and upturned, and then other days just straight. The bump you made note of looks very slight in the pictures. Most people have that. Does it bother you? Could you eliminate it without affecting the height of the bridge? Personally, I probably wouldn't have noticed it had you not made mention of it. And I notice everything!
The bump is much more obvious in person than in those two pictures. It bugs me, but I know that I can't do anything about it for a long time anyway. The doctor did say we might be able to use a filler or something eventually, but we can't even address that for another year. I think if everything else improved a lot I would barely even notice it, to be honest! I never noticed so many daily changes with my first couple of surgeries, either. Crazy, isn't it?!
It is crazy!! I almost feel like this is the first surgery I've ever had, because I can't relate the experience to the first two!!
Seattle Facial Plastic Surgeon

I think I covered it all in what I just wrote above! But I also want to add that Dr Naficy has a wonderful and warm bedside manner and was a delight to work with.