Dr Naficy is the One to Turn to for a Revision Rhinoplasty!

I had a very difficult nose to fix. Botched by 2...

I had a very difficult nose to fix. Botched by 2 doctors 3 times 12 years again and with great need for a challenging revision by an expert, I turned to Dr Naficy and have absolutely no regrets. The nose was in bad shape and I had a pollybeak deformity as well as a collapsed valve. We had to resort to rib grafting to rebuild the bridge of my nose. Dr Naficy and his staff were warm, accommodating, and professional and my confidence was unfaltering in his ability to perform what I hoped would be my final nose surgery. I never doubted him, even from the beginning and am glad I trusted my instincts. It's been about 2 weeks post op and my nose is healing more each day. Even at this stage it is much better than my "original" nose. I would recommend Dr Naficy and his staff to anyone with rhinoplasty needs. I can't imagine a better doctor!

Photos of profile pre and post op

Dr Naficy is the One to Turn to for a Revision Rhinoplasty!

I had a very difficult nose to fix. Botched by 2 doctors 3 different times 12 years ago and with great need for a challenging revision by an expert, I turned to Dr Naficy and have absolutely no regrets. The nose was in bad shape and I had a pollybeak deformity as well as a collapsed valve. We had to resort to rib grafting to rebuild the bridge of my nose. Dr Naficy and his staff were warm, accommodating, and professional and my confidence was unfaltering in his ability to perform what I hoped would be my final nose surgery. I never doubted him, even from the beginning and am glad I trusted my instincts. It's been about 2 weeks post op and my nose is healing more each day. Even at this stage it is much better than my "original" nose. I would recommend Dr Naficy and his staff to anyone with rhinoplasty needs. I can't imagine a better doctor!

3.5 weeks post op

New photo almost 1 month post op

1 month 2 days profile views

I really hope that the front view is the last thing to significantly improve, because so far it is not looking right, especially in photos. Please tell me that front view selfies distort the face! I REALLY hope that is the case, because from what I can tell my front view of my nose (and the rest of my face) is very unrefined and asymmetrical and large. Feeling quite concerned, actually. Anyway, I did manage to get some decent shots of the profile at 1 month 2 days post op. Hoping it continues to "shrink".
Seattle Facial Plastic Surgeon

I think I covered it all in what I just wrote above! But I also want to add that Dr Naficy has a wonderful and warm bedside manner and was a delight to work with.

your nose looks great!
Thank you! I appreciate it!
Your outcome is beautiful! I have the same issue as you reg selfies. My nose tends to look bigger and lacks definition in selfies!! Very disturbing because I see my nose differently in the mirror.
Thanks for your feedback:) I just don't understand how people can take selfies all day long and have then turn out so cute! I wasn't born to be a selfie taker, that is for sure. (Guess I'll have to rely on really amazing lighting and talented photographers for good photos;)
You are absolutely STUNNING! what a long journey you have been on. I am grateful that you have shared your story. To clarify- YES. Selfies distort features. Even when I take photos of my dog at a selfie arm's length, even she looks distorted... but still adorable :) I have read several articles online explaining the selfie facial distortion at length and with better detail and reasoning than I can recall at the moment. From your frontal shots I see, you look absolutely lovely. I know front views can especially take a long time to resolve, and with the rib grafting you had done, is likely expected. Rest assured in the meantime, that you look wonderful. Thanks again for sharing!
Thanks for your kind comments! I appreciate them so much. I am actually going through a "phase" right now in which I am very unhappy with the progression of my nose. It seems to be getting more unshapely and unrefined as time goes on. Sort of strange. I don't blame my doctor, to be honest- I actually blame my nose! Or my healing abilities, rather. Only time will tell, of course. Thank you also for your input on selfies. Those can lead to very unsettling results and I think avoiding them (for me) is the best choice!
Don't worry it's very early to tell .. I totally understand the way you feel but try to calm down and be more patient .. Things will get better and I really wish you end up with the result that you always wanted .. Smile :)
You look beautiful before and after but of course now even prettier :) Thank you for your review and photos. I had 2 previous bad rhinoplasty so I am considering a 3rd one but this time lots of research is going on until I really find the right surgeon. I am considering Dr. Naficy too he told mein the consultation that I will need a rib grafting so may I ask if it was painful and when could you go out to your regular routine after your revision?
Hi! Thanks for the input- I appreciate it! You know, the rib grafting was definitely the most painful for the first 5 days or so and then improved quite a bit. I am post op 5 weeks now and it still hasn't healed yet, of course. Not completely, anyway. I still can't wear an under wire bra and just wear a sports bra each day for now. I will say the rib pain was the worst of the pain for me, personally. Especially that first week. It might be different for others. But if you are a very physically active person, it will likely hinder your exercise routine for some time. Now, as far as regular stuff, like driving, walking around, cleaning the house, grocery shopping, taking care of my 3 yr old- all that is very doable after a relatively short amount of time. Hard core exercise would not be doable for me right now (not that I ever did much of that anyway;) But I WILL say that the rib grafting was completely worth it because without it, I never would have fixed this problem with my nose. I have no regrets and I know that in time it will heal completely. I hope this helped! Please let me know if you have any other questions:) You are so wise to do your research and find the right doctor that will meet your specific needs. Wish I had done that 12 years ago! But I am glad I found Dr Naficy for my final rhinoplasty!
Thank you gorgeous for your reply I truely highly appreciate it :)
It is lovely and will get even better! You look beautiful, mashallah :)
looking great at 1 month post op! :)))
Thanks! Just hoping it continues in the right direction. Still feeling like it isn't quite part of my body yet...
So elegant and sophisticated! Lovely nose. I hope you enjoy every second of it! I honestly don't think your tip will drop too much. It may drop a little more, but by that time your bridge swelling will have come down so it will have the same slightly upturned effect- if that made sense at all :p
Oh, I hope it doesn't droop much more! But I guess only time will tell. I now have bridge support as opposed to before, so that should help. Thank you for your input and support! You are so kind to write!
My PS over-rotated my nose so that when it does naturally drop, I will have my desired results. For now- I look like a little piggy.
Oh my gosh so gorgeous!! Your nose is so refined and beautiful. Thank you also for taking pictures from the same angle. It really gives a better idea of how the nose heals with time. I am almost 6 weeks post my second tip revision, praying it maintains its subtly upturned position. I'm glad to see yours doesn't appear to have dropped. That's very reassuring!
I know the fear, believe me! I am almost a month post op and hoping it maintains it's position as well. It hasn't dropped thus far and I pray it won't. It's so difficult to know what will happen in time and I would like to believe it only improves as the healing process continues. I haven't had the nerve to take a full front straight on photo yet because this portrays my least favorite angle so far. I am really hoping the front improves with time. Are you happy with your nose so far? Were you pleased with your tip revision?
It is SO difficult to know what will happen in time, isn't it! Especially when we've been through this before. I am actually nervous about the healing, as I was so thrilled with it the minute the bandage was removed and would have kept it as it was in that moment if possible, swelling and all! So, like you, I hope it will only improve. My nerves about the tip dropping are getting in the way of me being able to enjoy how gorgeous it actually is. So to answer you question, I am happy (It's so pretty), but nervous! I'll follow your progress here and let you know what's happening with mine too!
I know just what you mean! Do you have pictures of your nose posted?
No, I'm too nervous to post pictures. Once they are out there, they are out there!!
Very true! I hesitated at first, too. I understand your perspective completely:)
Make sure you revoked the right for your Plastic Surgeon to post/use your photos, by law you can do so by writing a letter.
awesome to hear! Looks amazing!!! He's doing my surgery too!
Thank you for sharing! I'm glad this was a success for you. Your nose looks fabulous!