12 Years with Bad Nose Job, Finally Fixed It & Turned out AMAZING! Why Did I Wait So Long? Bellevue, WA

I just wanted to send a note to you and the office...

I just wanted to send a note to you and the office saying thank you! I am writing this11 days post surgery, and I am SOOOOO HAPPY!! Dr. Naficy is amazing, unbelievable. I went 12 years with my bad original nose job, it had a polybeak deformity, and I didn't think it was fixable (and definitely not to the level it was fixed!!). My results look like an amazing, natural, real nose, a lot more feminine, I look prettier. My recovery was pretty amazing too, I had zero bruising. The entire staff was great, you were wonderful, and I'm happy I also included lipo under the chin, because it really enhanced the results. My social life has already been boosted, before I lacked confidence for having this bulbous ugly nose. This weekend I went out and let people take pictures and post them on facebook. Friends that know I had surgery said I looked great, they were all impressed. To think the swelling is still going to go down too, it already looks awesome. I wish I did it sooner. Dr. Naficy is a true genius, a million stars of good ratings.
Seattle Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Naficy is a class act, he was upfront with my expectations, results- but it turned out better then I expected! For example, I have thick skin, so he advised that I might not get the definition as someone with thinner skin, he advised he might have to graft from my rib but he'll try not to, he showed me what the nose would look like. I had zero bruising, and was back to work in 7 days. Everyone is different, but I was able to work from home on day 2 from surgery, and didn't need the pain meds either, I sounded a little stuffed up, but felt fine. I would only recommend him, and you pay for what you get. If you need financing, look into CareCredit, I qualified for $10,000 with a year to pay off interest free. So, yes, I give Dr. Naficy a million stars on his rating, perfect bedside manner (smiley, warm, cute, honest, professional), time spent with me, responsiveness, and skill A+++++.

Looks great! Wow! I hope your healing process is smooth and seamless! My revision was also after 12 years ago when I had my original surgeries and 2 revisions. I hope this is the last for both of us;) Dr N did a great job on your nose, it looks like!
I am so happy for you, I know how it feelis to have a bad rhinoplasty and live with it so it finally all behind you ... congratulations and your nose look really beautiful :) I am considering dr. Naficy for my revision as well.
I had a pollybeak deformity as well as a result of previous botched surgeries. I also turned to Dr Naficy for my revision of my bulbous nose and while I still have a ways to go in terms of healing (I am only 2 weeks post op), I am so thrilled I went to him. He truly is an expert with revisions. Quite the artist! It takes amazing talent and precision to do what he does and I trusted him completely. Glad you were happy with your results as well! My bruising was also very minimal with him and I bruise really easily, so I was amazed!
Amazing! Thanks for posting this! He's doing my surgery so this helps me feel good about it!
Your nose looks so cute and the tip really suits you! Its always nice to hear success revision rhinoplasty stories. Thank you for sharing :)
Happy for you! Thank you for sharing on RealSelf.
Congrats. Your nose looks amazing. I hope you have a smooth recovery. I too had a revision after 12 years! Thanks for sharing.