12 Years with Bad Nose Job, Finally Fixed It & Turned out AMAZING! Why Did I Wait So Long? Bellevue, WA

I just wanted to send a note to you and the office...

I just wanted to send a note to you and the office saying thank you! I am writing this11 days post surgery, and I am SOOOOO HAPPY!! Dr. Naficy is amazing, unbelievable. I went 12 years with my bad original nose job, it had a polybeak deformity, and I didn't think it was fixable (and definitely not to the level it was fixed!!). My results look like an amazing, natural, real nose, a lot more feminine, I look prettier. My recovery was pretty amazing too, I had zero bruising. The entire staff was great, you were wonderful, and I'm happy I also included lipo under the chin, because it really enhanced the results. My social life has already been boosted, before I lacked confidence for having this bulbous ugly nose. This weekend I went out and let people take pictures and post them on facebook. Friends that know I had surgery said I looked great, they were all impressed. To think the swelling is still going to go down too, it already looks awesome. I wish I did it sooner. Dr. Naficy is a true genius, a million stars of good ratings.
Seattle Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Naficy is a class act, he was upfront with my expectations, results- but it turned out better then I expected! For example, I have thick skin, so he advised that I might not get the definition as someone with thinner skin, he advised he might have to graft from my rib but he'll try not to, he showed me what the nose would look like. I had zero bruising, and was back to work in 7 days. Everyone is different, but I was able to work from home on day 2 from surgery, and didn't need the pain meds either, I sounded a little stuffed up, but felt fine. I would only recommend him, and you pay for what you get. If you need financing, look into CareCredit, I qualified for $10,000 with a year to pay off interest free. So, yes, I give Dr. Naficy a million stars on his rating, perfect bedside manner (smiley, warm, cute, honest, professional), time spent with me, responsiveness, and skill A+++++.