Mole Removal -Bellevue WA

I had a mole on the "heart" of my upper lip. It...

I had a mole on the "heart" of my upper lip. It never really bothered me until about a year ago (I'm 29 years old) when it started getting a recurring zit on it every 3-5 months. It also seemed like it was bigger. I contacted this office and they had me see Maria, who does the dermatology at the office. She was super nice and answered all of my questions. In fact, I started to get really nervous right before my procedure and I emailed the office with concerns. She called me and we talked about the pros and cons and she made me feel much better. I ended up going through with the "shave" of the mole and added laser resurfacing for $250 to smooth out the edges and help with the healing (insurance paid for the removal because it was a changing mole). It looked wonderful after about 10 days and has been slowly getting even better and better. They said that I could wear makeup on it after about 3 days but it's still a pretty open sore and I didn't want to do that. Also, you have to keep it covered in vaseline so it doesn't create a scab - with vaseline on it I couldn't see how you'd put makeup on that anyway. I thought it would turn red but it stayed a white-ish color. Maybe because I had it lasered? Either way, I am very pleased with the result and the service that I got here. Everyone was really nice, even the ladies at the front desk.

Maria Imbesi