Bye Bye, Under Eye Hollows! - Bellevue, WA

Great! Was a little nervous. I have always had...

Great! Was a little nervous. I have always had deep under eye tear troughs, or hollows, they would always appear to look worse in overhead lights, I just couldn't stand it anymore! I had "valleys" under my eyes, I looked like a cheetah! haha!

Anyway, the injections took it away, I don't have any bruising, but I made sure not to take any aspirin products, and I ate a lot of pineapple the day before the injection and the day of. (not sure if it helped, but I read about a certain property in pineapple that helps prevent bruising). I do have a few prick marks, but they are clearing up, and a little tenderness and swelling. I had the procedure done yesterday. Did my research for a great doc, he did a great job!
The material itself feels a little weird to touch, kinda hard, but it doesn't look the way it feels.
\

Cons: quite costly! Doesn't last :(

Seattle Plastic Surgeon

Very professional, confident and honest, listens well.

Hi Gina,

Welcome to the community. I'm glad, aside from a few prick marks, that the procedure went so well for you. How long had you been thinking about having this procedure done? Regardless of the price, are you going to have the procedure done again when it wears off? Please keep us updated and if you are comfortable to share pictures we would love to see them.

Thanks so much for the review,

-Britt

HI, Britt.

I do think that I will get it again, my only worry, will I have to wait until it completely goes away, or can I inject a little more when I first notice it diminishing? These are questions I haven't asked the surgeon yet, but I am just going to enjoy for now.

I have been thinking about this for several years now, I am 26 years old, but I thought the only option was a face lift! Thanks to the internet, I found that there are a lot of options for people who want to enhance their looks.

As for the picture, I am trying to locate the USB cable to the camera!

It seems based on other community members it really depends on the person and of course consulting with your doctor is always a plus. Please keep us updated.

Thanks,