Pre-wedding Fillers! Bellevue, WA

3 months before my wedding I got Radiesse with Dr...

3 months before my wedding I got Radiesse with Dr.Chiu at Bellevue Laser & Cosmetic Center. After losing a few pound for my wedding I noticed that my face was looking sunken in and tired. I met with Dr. Chiu and she explained the various fillers and suggested Radiesse for me. My fillers look extremely natural and everyone told me I looked well rested and refreshed the best compliment you can get! I’m thrilled with my results and highly recommend Bellevue Laser & Cosmetic Center!
Dr. Diane Chiu

She was amazing! She was very quick and talked to me through the entire procedure keeping my mind off of the injection process. I had no bruising and noticed improvement immediately after! The staff was very professional and shared their personal cosmetic procedures with me; they all looked so natural you would never know.

Congrats on your wedding!  Has the radiesse stayed put for you so far or is it starting to go away?

I feel like it is still there and u an get away with a few more months before having another treatment. Thank you it was a very special day!
Edit...I meant to say "it is still there and I can get away"