Dr. Young is Without Question the Best Surgeon I've Went To - Bellevue, WA

Bellevue Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Young and his staff are phenomenal in all aspects. Dr. Young's skill and eye for the aesthetics is brilliant. Also, he treats you like you're a family member and not just another patient. Whatever else I decide to have done I am certainly going to use Dr. Young. He's always been there when I needed him and has proven to be as superb of a person as he is a doctor. He injected Radiesse into my cheeks to give them a more chiseled look and he couldn't have done a better job. I told Dr. Young I wanted him to follow the natural angularity of my cheeks to achieve the look I wanted. This is especially important for men who want to achieve the masculine look. It's important to remember that for getting Radiesse to your cheeks if you're a guy. Make sure to go to a doctor who's trained in giving you that angularity you need. Pros: Little down time and instant results Cons: Having to keep getting touch ups and the fact that they don't last forever. Overall, I feel fillers are worth it and since I just need a subtle touch to my cheeks it makes fillers a much better option than cheek implants in my case.

Thanks for the comments. Maybe you can remind me one of these days who you are or if you have some discreet photos you can put up here that would be great. Thanks again for the kind words. I look forward to seeing you in the office sometime soon.

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Radiesse  community.