Dr. Young is Without Question the Best Surgeon I've Went To - Bellevue, WA

Bellevue Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Young and his staff are phenomenal in all aspects. Dr. Young's skill and eye for the aesthetics is brilliant. Also, he treats you like you're a family member and not just another patient. Whatever else I decide to have done I am certainly going to use Dr. Young. He's always been there when I needed him and has proven to be as superb of a person as he is a doctor. He injected Radiesse into my cheeks to give them a more chiseled look and he couldn't have done a better job. I told Dr. Young I wanted him to follow the natural angularity of my cheeks to achieve the look I wanted. This is especially important for men who want to achieve the masculine look. It's important to remember that for getting Radiesse to your cheeks if you're a guy. Make sure to go to a doctor who's trained in giving you that angularity you need. Pros: Little down time and instant results Cons: Having to keep getting touch ups and the fact that they don't last forever. Overall, I feel fillers are worth it and since I just need a subtle touch to my cheeks it makes fillers a much better option than cheek implants in my case.